RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Jesus what is with some people and this need to make others play the game or mess with game files for them?:ROFLMAO:o_O

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Jesus what is with some people and this need to make others play the game or mess with game files for them?:ROFLMAO:o_O
learning how to do it in 5mins is too hard, instead its much better to come here and ask for something that is posted pretty regularly, without searching the thread and/or waiting an excessive amount of time for a objectivly amount of poultry gratification.

that being said

anyone have 100% profile, maxed save, some kind of cheat and the weekly update and if you could pick up my dry cleaning too that would be great.

effemo

Oct 28, 2020
I hope they add male encounters at some point, and I'm not talking about Trudy or Kylira. Perhaps male counterparts to existing characters, or entirely new ones?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I hope they add male encounters at some point, and I'm not talking about Trudy or Kylira. Perhaps male counterparts to existing characters, or entirely new ones?
you might want to open the options menu and uncheck a certain option unless you are looking for more artwork

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question anyone has a save for the newest version of the game and mabe some mods that let you cheat gold and exp

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
learning how to do it in 5mins is too hard, instead its much better to come here and ask for something that is posted pretty regularly, without searching the thread and/or waiting an excessive amount of time for a objectivly amount of poultry gratification.

that being said

anyone have 100% profile, maxed save, some kind of cheat and the weekly update and if you could pick up my dry cleaning too that would be great.
This plague is in several threads.
You can even identify the ones who definitely didn't even bothered to try the game before asking for a save/walkthrough/cheats etecetera because of the way some games around here work. :LOL:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ok what the fuck is wronfg with the game i am stuck in the battle agaisnt teh vampires i can only do resta dn nothiogn more, when i load the game i am in the battle again great now i need to start again my char is level 22 and now i need to start form level 1 again

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
ok what the fuck is wronfg with the game i am stuck in the battle agaisnt teh vampires i can only do resta dn nothiogn more, when i load the game i am in the battle again great now i need to start again my char is level 22 and now i need to start form level 1 again
Are you wearing the cursed armour? if so go to the witch and get an anti curse scroll

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020

Yo I did search the thread and no one has a definitive answer, because the number of animations in the game keeps changing. It's not like I was asking for a save or anything, I am enjoying the game as it is and want more. If you don't know there's no need to be a dick

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
what are you supposed to do after you talk to the guards to let you in town. Because after i talk to them and they let me in i just stand on the caste and i cant do anything else

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes