• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
i downloaded the java and mac version and both doesn't seem to be able to open
it just keeps crashing
am i the only one with this problem?

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
i cant even open it, the .exe file hasnt worked since 3.0 and the right click open with option has vanished, ik somewhat what im doing, but this is beyond my knowledge :/

Dec 7, 2017
So, where exactly are the new Warlock scene? Couldn't find anything new.
I tried it when she was part of my party, so I don't know if it's different when you first meet her in the mansion, but if you ask to be trained, ask to be turned into a girl, there's now another option where you either beg her for it, or wait and do as she says. Pretty sure that's what was added with this update.

If you choose to wait for it, she'll prevent you from finishing and make you walk around cleaning up her place before she finally bends you over and lets you crank it out. It's just another variation of the doggy style animation, but that's fine because that shit's hot.

EDIT: Scratch that part about not knowing if it's different when you first meet. You have to have already been "trained" to be a girl, so impotent, and it gives you the option. So it'll only work if she's already your companion.

Last edited:

jtypezaku

Sep 4, 2020
the new warlock scene isnt a scene per say more of a text adventure when you get the warlock ask her if theres anything she needs then select invite some friends

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Can someone tell me the difference between 0.2 and 0.3 versions? If I remember right there were just too many 0.2s

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
java.lang.RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GLContext.getCapabilities(GLContext.java:124)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GL20.glCreateShader(GL20.java:219)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglGL20.glCreateShader(LwjglGL20.java:201)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.loadShader(ShaderProgram.java:209)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.compileShaders(ShaderProgram.java:188)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.<init>(ShaderProgram.java:171)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.SpriteBatch.createDefaultShader(SpriteBatch.java:162)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PolygonSpriteBatch.<init>(PolygonSpriteBatch.java:142)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PolygonSpriteBatch.<init>(PolygonSpriteBatch.java:104)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny$1.<init>(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:75)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:75)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:151)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)
Trying to run latest win64 ver

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Downloaded from the first Java link from the first page and my game says it's version 0.3.01.5. Is this a typo? Didn't see a changelog for changes between 01.5 and 01.4

Last edited:

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
how to recruit warlock because i didnt even know u could do that.
nevermind i figured it out.
man im a idiot

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes