Dec 7, 2017
I once tried to make a chaste run, didn't last even 20 minutes.
I usually bum-rush (heh) the mossy expanse and track down the cultists to lose virginity to the dark goddess.

Sometimes the RNG makes it difficult though. Certain enemy spawns can ruin the run, or if your build isn't decent. The Naga is a common speedbump if my build doesn't give me enough DPS.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I usually bum-rush (heh) the mossy expanse and track down the cultists to lose virginity to the dark goddess.

Sometimes the RNG makes it difficult though. Certain enemy spawns can ruin the run, or if your build isn't decent. The Naga is a common speedbump if my build doesn't give me enough DPS.
You demoness' whore! :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Huh That was Harsh Lesson about Purity in the game :D
I meen After you Reach Rank 0 :D I can't find a way to get back ranks So i can go back on Borthel Work and Diff Outfits !
And Some Animations ! Without Starting new Gameplay !
I wish After you get Warlock for parther to be able to make you Virgin again :D

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I once tried to make a chaste run, didn't last even 20 minutes.
Did that once to unlock an achievement... not much fun, though ;)

Bah, I like losing oral virginity to a harpy or wereslut and anal virginity to a unicorn... then my Hiro can go on about his merry business of whoring himself out to every futa or girl he sees. I usually make him wear a cage which he only takes off for the mermaid.

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Who? ALMA!!!??? LOL... she might be inclined to do that, but only to have some fun deflowering you again right away :ROFLMAO:
Yeah We already have like 3/4 Demands for Deflowering :) And will be a good option not to do 3/4 Gameplayes for Animations
Ill do them aniway its just geting Boring Grinding 30/40 Mins in a New Gameplay !

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Yeah We already have like 3/4 Demands for Deflowering :) And will be a good option not to do 3/4 Gameplayes for Animations
Ill do them aniway its just geting Boring Grinding 30/40 Mins in a New Gameplay !
Well, yeah, just pointing out that making you a virgin again AND letting you stay that way would be pretty much out-of-character for Alma ;) Maybe some kind of magic pond that could make you a virgin again?

Dec 7, 2017
Bah, I like losing oral virginity to a harpy or wereslut and anal virginity to a unicorn... then my Hiro can go on about his merry business of whoring himself out to every futa or girl he sees. I usually make him wear a cage which he only takes off for the mermaid.
Oral is whatever. It's who you give your butt to that really matters. My Hiro is up for anything, but remains "chaste in the back door" until the dark goddess corrupts him. Poor guy just can't help himself after that. :devilish:

EDIT: By the way... figured out what was edited in the orc doggy animation. The updated one is not as close and is at the same angle as the static image. the one they originally released had a lot of Urka and Hiro's head out of frame, so now you can see more of the characters in the animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo Humilis
Apr 18, 2020
why don't you save before getting deflowered and load that save after you went crazy with the character you want? (unless you are going for ironman mode)

i didn't update my game like 2 or 3 months and have a few questions:
1) did troja (the girl who appears after you break a save file) get removed? or am i breaking it wrong this time?
2) how can i get dark knight's sex art that comes before oral art (in pervert menu)? (i attached img for the one i'm asking for)
3) how can i search a word in this thread like from a forum menu or smth rather than going around pages manually?

Reactions: mogetsu

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Its been a long since the last time i played and the only virginity checks i knew where:
1- Main boss
2- Unicorn
2- The cabin in the woods

What are the others?

Reactions: incuisitor
Apr 18, 2020
Its been a long since the last time i played and the only virginity checks i knew where:
1- Main boss
2- Unicorn
2- The cabin in the woods

What are the others?
you get a little bit of extra text if you're a total virgin when defeated by dark knight. don't remember any other tho

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes