Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Im getting a "java.lang.ClassCastException: com.majalis.save.SaveManager$Outfit cannot be cast to java.lang.String" CTD error whenever i beat the demon king in the newest version.

Anything on this?

Also: do I need to start a new game to see the greatsword?
Greatswords should appear in the Shops as normal, but you might need to buy out the stock to get them to refresh. New Games should show them.
Regarding your bug:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Stock doesnt refresh - ever. What are you talking about exactly.
Hmm, I swear that was added as a way to keep buying food & arrows. Well, it might indeed be a case that you can only buy it on a New Game Save.
That forum I linked is where to post your error codes & trigger to the issue, it's the official Majalis thread for reporting them.

snailman1999

Feb 27, 2020
Is there a way to change the graphics of the Java version without being able to access the settings due to it being absolute fucked and just zoomed into the top left corner

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

sims47032

Aug 10, 2020
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
Thank you brooder

• Yay, new update!

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
1. Full Plate is better than any of the Leggings or Chest armour, which it covers both.
2. You must obtain Soul Crystals from Golems to do so. Doing so acts like a +1 to armour like D&D, adding a guaranteed AC increase. (I figure that's natural Block/Parry)
3. Yep, you must get the Arachne egging game over.
4. You need to consult the Town Square Crier, get the tip about the Cottage Witch and then talk to her about getting the blessing. Only then can you fight her (if you so wish, you can resolve the situation peacefully)
Are you getting a specific issue trying to access the mountain? Which Queen are you talking about?
1. Should of figured lol.
2. I was more so wondering if it effected stat points like The Shoes of Running.
3. I didn't realize I had too high of Endurance since I was auto skipping, but was able to get it to work.
4. Yeah I'll provide a screenshot. Definitely a bug since I have never encountered this.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
1. Should of figured lol.
2. I was more so wondering if it effected stat points like The Shoes of Running.
3. I didn't realize I had too high of Endurance since I was auto skipping, but was able to get it to work.
4. Yeah I'll provide a screenshot. Definitely a bug since I have never encountered this.
Is that the Ironia zone? If so then that's a buggy seed. You ought to report it.
You're meant to be able to get to her near the Mossy Expanse Entrance, IIRC. Looks like the pathing fucked up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Something I'm curious about... is the Drow Matriarch, which the Beastmistress refers to, the same individual as the Demon Matriarch?

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
So I only have four achievements left to unlock. I already know about Number One Hero( dreading doing that one on Ironman), but the last three elude me. I know at one point I had Seat of Power, alas I don't remember along with Wrong Way. Now for locked up, I don't think I ever got that one before.

• Hey there

Helm

Jun 10, 2017
So I only have four achievements left to unlock. I already know about Number One Hero( dreading doing that one on Ironman), but the last three elude me. I know at one point I had Seat of Power, alas I don't remember along with Wrong Way. Now for locked up, I don't think I ever got that one before.
Seat of Power - death by snu snu from Brothel Madam.
Wrong Way - go the wrong way in Story mode.
Locked Up - Anal Addict score of 3 or more, wearing any asswear when talking to Strange Merchant <-- according to wiki.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Wrong Way means going South West instead of North East in Story Mode.
Seat of Power means disrespecting Cindy when she sits down during your first quest offer with her
Locked up means becoming the Strange Merchant/Gadgeteer's Toy (Class Change Ending)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Question,
1.is Dominant Route possible?
2.can I teach the Dark Knight a lesson(if by that I mean top o at least dominant her)?
1. Yes, you can be a dominant character in this game. Either through penetration or powerbottoming.
2. No, Dark Knight is the Omega Top. You can penetrate her in combat though, but there's no chatter text for it.
(To do so, Hit The Deck, Roll Face Up, Struggle & Escape when she's erect and sitting on your face. She'll then try to wrestle you, to reverse this you need to be facing upwards. When reversed, if you are erect, you can then prove your grapple and penetrate her )

CLAS-SIFIED

Jul 14, 2020
for some reason i can't attack/act besides the actions you get after you suck someone off (or fuck them)
(yes i have modified the file to cheat levels but other then that i have been playing it like normal) are any actual (expert) file modders able to fix this?

• Thinking Face

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
for some reason i can't attack/act besides the actions you get after you suck someone off (or fuck them)
(yes i have modified the file to cheat levels but other then that i have been playing it like normal) are any actual (expert) file modders able to fix this?
You're equipped with the Tiara of Control, it puts you into a permanent hypnosis state.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.11.4)

Dullahan 1.png

Neeeeew weekly!
The big thing this week is the Kylira companion questline! Start it by recruiting Kylira and visiting the Healing Pond, then visit Kylira in camp. We've also added some neat new Werewolf Topping art in battle and enconters, and we've added new relationship values that we can use for various character interactions.
Next up is the Drow Beastmistress anal animation and hopefully the new Tentacle Witch vs. Team Hiro scenario!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Reuploaded I messed something up.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes