• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
am curious did the dev said something about joining steam ?
A mutual of mine, on the MajalisDuo official server, did mention that a while ago Maj spoke of the notion of porting to Steam. I'd have to ask that mutual to clarify further, if there were any more posts about that, but hopefully you get an actial answer from Majalis. (Either here or on the official TalesOfAndrogyny Subreddit, if you ask there.)

Reactions: Dirty Pimp

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I got all the scenes with kylira but he still says not much progress has been made. is that just the end of it?
Might be the Quest is still WIP, like the Warlock one was.
We might still have more quest scenes with other humanoids such as:
Dryad
Dullahan
Minotaurress
and so on :shrug:

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Could be a "Birthday Suit" option, if you wanna suspend disbelief. The fact we now have outfit customization opens up the door for that! But having it affect how people interact with us?

Hiro, stark naked and LVL1: I am a Hero, I'm going to save Ironia and the realm from the Demon King's forces!
Brigand, squirting lube on her hands: Uh huh, yea, sure lad.
Could still work in the narrative as Hiro snapped about the whole "I am a man", and he ran out of ways to show it, so he just goes for the "Birthday Suit" option. Yet, in this world, people and creatures will neither ever care what physically nor mentally means to be a "man". That Brigand will still do exactly that.

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Could still work in the narrative as Hiro snapped about the whole "I am a man", and he ran out of ways to show it, so he just goes for the "Birthday Suit" option. Yet, in this world, people and creatures will neither ever care what physically nor mentally means to be a "man". That Brigand will still do exactly that.

And yeah, I like that idea :p
"Yep, yer a man, yet ye splurt like a lass"

Well, hopefully Majalis see your suggestion.

Apr 30, 2019
Has anyone actually managed to get the Kylira scene with the gobbo? Its not the male gobbo or the gobbo horde, nor is it the date as far as I can tell and the goblin encounter gives me only the 2 post pregnancy options. Did I lock myself outta completing the Kylira quest due to not having access to the normal goblin encounter?
I have. Yes it needs to be before you get addicted to goblin eggs/get pregnant with the eggs. It's when you encounter her the second time, before you attack her, an option will appear that you can choose to have Kylira to interact with the goblin.
I got all the scenes with kylira but he still says not much progress has been made. is that just the end of it?
How do you get the Wereslut/Werewolf scene? That's the only one I can't figure out.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How do you get the Wereslut/Werewolf scene? That's the only one I can't figure out.
It has to be the Friendly Wereslut variant (In the Mossy Expanse is where you mostly find them)

I have. Yes it needs to be before you get addicted to goblin eggs/get pregnant with the eggs. It's when you encounter her the second time, before you attack her, an option will appear that you can choose to have Kylira to interact with the goblin.
They're talking about getting it after you've been egged. It seems there's no way to finish the quest if you have been egged before :confused:

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
A mutual of mine, on the MajalisDuo official server, did mention that a while ago Maj spoke of the notion of porting to Steam. I'd have to ask that mutual to clarify further, if there were any more posts about that, but hopefully you get an actial answer from Majalis. (Either here or on the official TalesOfAndrogyny Subreddit, if you ask there.)
thanks for the anwser

• Red Heart

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Does somebody knows how to get the goblin bang scene with Trudy?

As well as the POV scene with the goblins?

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does somebody knows how to get the goblin bang scene with Trudy?

As well as the POV scene with the goblins?
To get the Male Goblin PoV, lose to a Male Goblin while wearing a Buttplug
For Selkie, you need to lose to her (I believe with a Buttplug also, but it might be you simply need to lose during a specific encounter)

Always strange to me seeing Hiro topping someone. Like it's great art, but just feels wrong somehow like he was clearly made to be fucked by everything
The Femboy has become a Fem-man.

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
For Selkie, you need to lose to her (I believe with a Buttplug also, but it might be you simply need to lose during a specific encounter)
For Selkie, you have to lose or surrender to her during the random encounter in your tent while resting in camp. Buttplug not required.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes