Ressxd

May 28, 2020
I very much love this game already and have 0 problems with the protagonist, but imagine if there would be a version of the game where the protagonist is fully a female, all those sex scenes would be SO hot.

• Hey there
  • Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I very much love this game already and have 0 problems with the protagonist, but imagine if there would be a version of the game where the protagonist is fully a female, all those sex scenes would be SO hot.
There's a feature being polled on the $5 Patron Monthly Surveys, Pronoun Toggle. This'll let you play the game as a Futa, just like most that you meet.

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Is there any kind of guide for how to actually progress in this game?

I've played on and off on the free version for years since it first launched and was just a small sandbox, and although I DLed updated versions a couple times I never actually got anywhere in the game or followed development/the community at all.

Lo and behold I check the (seemingly abandoned) wiki and the scene guide from OP and it talks about shit I've never even seen. There are quests and companions in this game? There are more than the two basic towns with nothing to do in them? Wild.

I just got to the Black Knight, saw that she whooped my ass, and decided the last thing I wanted to do in this game was grind to try and WIN a fight of all things, I mean that's hardly what I'm playing this game for...never even tried to win that fight. Nor found any other direction to progress. Is it just all locked that way?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is there any kind of guide for how to actually progress in this game?

I've played on and off on the free version for years since it first launched and was just a small sandbox, and although I DLed updated versions a couple times I never actually got anywhere in the game or followed development/the community at all.

Lo and behold I check the (seemingly abandoned) wiki and the scene guide from OP and it talks about shit I've never even seen. There are quests and companions in this game? There are more than the two basic towns with nothing to do in them? Wild.

I just got to the Black Knight, saw that she whooped my ass, and decided the last thing I wanted to do in this game was grind to try and WIN a fight of all things, I mean that's hardly what I'm playing this game for...never even tried to win that fight. Nor found any other direction to progress. Is it just all locked that way?
In Story Mode: The Dark Knight is the zone boss of the Ironia zone (the only zone currently in-game for this WIP Mode). To defeat her is a matter of game-experience and having the right skillset + resources to stack damage on her.

In Adventure Mode: You can entirely ignore the Dark Knight since most seeds have her cornered into a section of the Mossy Expanse. There's TONS of content and places to explore in Adventure Mode (Mossy Expanse, Waking Lands, Demon King's Realm and the Goddess Valley) as well as quests to complete (Isla's Codpiece, Kylira's Cleansing Ritual, Alma's Town Portal Training, Cindy's Errands & the Zone Bosses of Ironia & DKR)

All battles can be won, except against the Giantess, plus the Zone Boss of Ironia can be defeated at Level 1 (there's an achievement for it)

Grinding only helps you gain more Skills & Perks, it doesn't outright make the game easier except getting you upgraded skills. You still need to learn game-knowledge about the Combat and Mechanics. I'd suggest practicing the combat in Ironia zone and then moving onto the Mossy Expanse once you've played enough to comfortably defeat Ogres, Dullahan and the Drow.

That's my advice, hope it helps, there's also a much better updated here if you want!

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Cool thanks for the tip! I'll check out the art unlock guide as well. I never really looked at adventure mode since story mode first released really, since then I redownloded twice over the years but I kept moving my (story mode) saves over and continued figuring it would get developed at somewhat similar pace. I might be misremembering but I feel like at release it wasn't that far behind on content?

Like I said I never followed the community in any way to stay updated and only played the game occasionally, but I figured recently that I should check in on the game again and realized I must be missing something when I still couldn't see anything new content-wise, haha.

• Red Heart

Lupanthrope

Jul 6, 2020
thank you kind sir, unfortunately it does not work in windows 64
What do you mean ? It litterally comes from a Win64 environment. Are you sure you are replacing the ".txt" extension with ".json" and placing it in the .toa-data folder (where a profile.json should already exist if you started the game once) ?

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
anyone have a latest full save?
Here
Cool thanks for the tip! I'll check out the art unlock guide as well. I never really looked at adventure mode since story mode first released really, since then I redownloded twice over the years but I kept moving my (story mode) saves over and continued figuring it would get developed at somewhat similar pace. I might be misremembering but I feel like at release it wasn't that far behind on content?

Like I said I never followed the community in any way to stay updated and only played the game occasionally, but I figured recently that I should check in on the game again and realized I must be missing something when I still couldn't see anything new content-wise, haha.
Yup, development on Story Mode hasn't been publicly updated (I figure Maj is working Behind the Scenes on it.)
Meanwhile, Adventure Mode is chock-full of content & story! Adventure Mode acts as the Testing Ground for Story Mode developments it seems.

Reactions: utiola and hoi123

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
What version from java download link? the x64 is v0.3.08 but there is no indicator from jar file name.
JAR file is Platform Agnostic, all you need is the and then put the JAR into that Folder.

As long as you have the JAR of the newest Version, you don't need a specific JAR for your OS.

Reactions: Giranz

Mr. Pilchard

Mar 12, 2018
What do you mean ? It litterally comes from a Win64 environment. Are you sure you are replacing the ".txt" extension with ".json" and placing it in the .toa-data folder (where a profile.json should already exist if you started the game once) ?
yep, i replace the profile.json in the toa-data and when i trieto run the game it crashes and makes the famous "error.txt"
i also tried by replacing the info converting the original profiles.json to .txt, deting an replacing thedata, then convert back from .txt to .json and nothing, still error

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
From the newest Patreon Post:

"We're also thinking of creating alternate outfits for the companions as well! That would be a good feature survey option, actually..."

So, what kinda outfits would you want Urka, Alma, Trudy or Kylira to wear?

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
"So, What kinda outfits would you want the Companions to wear?"
Hummm I could like
All:weeding dress
Urka:Bartender
Alma:Baroness samedi or something similar
Trudy:Barbarian
Kylira:Witch Students(maybe a LWA reference)

• Love

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
"So, What kinda outfits would you want the Companions to wear?"
Hummm I could like
All:weeding dress
Urka:Bartender
Alma:Baroness samedi or something similar
Trudy:Barbarian
Kylira:Witch Students(maybe a LWA reference)
Ah, yes, I can imagine them all in their dress...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do love the idea of a Bartender Urka, either formal or informal, that sounds nice! I also could imagine Alma being a dork about dress-up, she seems the sort that has a closet full of fancy dress :p
And those choices for Trudy and Kylira sound great, especially a LWA ref!

Personally for me, I'd love to see all of the characters in some casual pseudo-modern attire (like Boymode Hiro)
Something they'd wear when not questing or when they're not bothered about appearing as "MIGHTY COMPANIONS"

Reactions: Mastershake

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
From the newest Patreon Post:

"We're also thinking of creating alternate outfits for the companions as well! That would be a good feature survey option, actually..."

So, what kinda outfits would you want Urka, Alma, Trudy or Kylira to wear?
Probably more casual clothing for all.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes