Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.11.4)

View attachment 1364985

(download link on the bottom - reminder that the Dropbox links are in posts tagged with "Dropbox link", which you can access from the left-hand "Featured Tag" section on our feed!)
Neeeeew weekly!
The big thing this week is the Kylira companion questline! Start it by recruiting Kylira and visiting the Healing Pond, then visit Kylira in camp. We've also added some neat new Werewolf Topping art in battle and enconters, and we've added new relationship values that we can use for various character interactions.
Next up is the Drow Beastmistress anal animation and hopefully the new Tentacle Witch vs. Team Hiro scenario!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Thanks for supporting us!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.11.4)
Thank you, did they fudge the version numbers again?

Also seems kinda buggy, gags equip but dont show up on model anymore...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

White

Feb 22, 2017
Does raising your affection with Alma do anything? Everytime she fucks Hiro in front of the shopkeeper her affection goes up by 20.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I don't think so, theres one pee scene I remember but its not drinking
Alma has piss stuff, but she does it in your ass.
Kylira quest won't start, is there any special requirement at the pool?
Does raising your affection with Alma do anything? Everytime she fucks Hiro in front of the shopkeeper her affection goes up by 20.
I'd recommend asking on the Subreddit
(Ignore the lack of posts, it's official and Majalis occasionally answers questions here. If not, someone from the community there should hopefully help you out.)

Last edited:

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Dumb question but when it says that the new Kylira events have been added does that also mean there's art with the scene? Or is it just text for now?

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Dumb question but when it says that the new Kylira events have been added does that also mean there's art with the scene? Or is it just text for now?
There's plenty of content that has no art for it, but a lot of the art is versatile in that it can be added into content or used for new content (like the Hiro PoV art)
Art, both new and old, is used for all content. New content doesn't mean new art is needed for it, Kylira has tons of art already. (A good example: Brigand x Kylira art is for content that has been around for a long time, while the art itself was added a few months ago.)
There may soon be new art for Kylira though, in the form of Kissing PoV art, if the pattern is to be believed.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Random, but what would anyone think of there being a "Nude" option in the outfits list, now that we got the feature to swap unlocked looks? Maybe there, we can see the chastity stuff reflected only in that aspect, too.

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Random, but what would anyone think of there being a "Nude" option in the outfits list, now that we got the feature to swap unlocked looks? Maybe there, we can see the chastity stuff reflected only in that aspect, too.
Personally, I think that's goofy. Just Hiro standing in encounters fully nude, or wandering around town.
Mechanically, sounds interesting.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Btw to start the Kylira quest:

You need to have Kylira talk to the Elf lady (Alara) and then talk to them in camp about it.

• Red Heart

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Personally, I think that's goofy. Just Hiro standing in encounters fully nude, or wandering around town.
Mechanically, sounds interesting.
Could be tied to clothing damage beyond gear durability; exhibitionist tendencies accrued over time from certain situations (similar to the other "red perks"); curses; stolen clothes from camping; stripped by another encounter or field traps; etc, etc. Eventually, unlocking the option to simply be naked day one (which, yeah, mechanically should still affect how people and creatures interact with such a situation).

• Wow

iluminatro

May 16, 2019
Has anyone actually managed to get the Kylira scene with the gobbo? Its not the male gobbo or the gobbo horde, nor is it the date as far as I can tell and the goblin encounter gives me only the 2 post pregnancy options. Did I lock myself outta completing the Kylira quest due to not having access to the normal goblin encounter?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Could be tied to clothing damage beyond gear durability; exhibitionist tendencies accrued over time from certain situations (similar to the other "red perks"); curses; stolen clothes from camping; stripped by another encounter or field traps; etc, etc. Eventually, unlocking the option to simply be naked day one (which, yeah, mechanically should still affect how people and creatures interact with such a situation).
Could be a "Birthday Suit" option, if you wanna suspend disbelief. The fact we now have outfit customization opens up the door for that! But having it affect how people interact with us?

Hiro, stark naked and LVL1: I am a Hero, I'm going to save Ironia and the realm from the Demon King's forces!
Brigand, squirting lube on her hands: Uh huh, yea, sure lad.

Has anyone actually managed to get the Kylira scene with the gobbo? Its not the male gobbo or the gobbo horde, nor is it the date as far as I can tell and the goblin encounter gives me only the 2 post pregnancy options. Did I lock myself outta completing the Kylira quest due to not having access to the normal goblin encounter?
Hmm, you might have. But ask on the Subreddit.
I'd recommend asking on the Subreddit
(Ignore the lack of posts, it's official and Majalis occasionally answers questions here. If not, someone from the community there should hopefully help you out.)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes