ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
The mod is up to date with the current with the 2.12.3 version.
Glad I can play to discover the new content then.

About my game breaking with your mod a couple of versions back was entirely because of me using some outdated JSON profile files (I think). I've since learned to always delete the whole toa-data folder before using a new version, and never ran into issues again, so all is swell.

Finally, no pressure about the updates, just know they're appreciated whenever they happen.

EDIT: A tiny suggestion if you don't mind would be to rename the mod/game file with a version number (TalesOfAndrogyny - v0.2.12.3.jar for example), since the game keeps being released quite frequently. Just so that lazy people like me know if I'm still up to date. There's the date, but... anyway, just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorja

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Can you guys please tell me what this redhead mode changes besides the hair color of protagonist? Or where can I watch changelog?

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Can you guys please tell me what this redhead mode changes besides the hair color of protagonist? Or where can I watch changelog?
Only cosmetic changes, but tasteful ones and worth the download. Nothing that'd break the gameplay. You can check some of the latest changes here, otherwise I'd recommend you to browse the author's messages in this thread.

Reactions: Qizl

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Hm. Well, I like the recolor of the game, it looks a lot brighter... And makeup... And a bit thinner build of hiro... Tho, too much tattoos for my taste. If it would be acquirable toward the game, towards some events - it would be cool, but I understand that it can't be done like this in the borders of recoloring mod.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
For first time should I play Story-mod or Sandbox it says that Sandbox has more content than Story
I would recommend playing sandbox first. If you don't have a great understanding of the combat then without cheating the story mode will just be a frustrating mess.

Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
I strangely enjoy this game, mostly I find the combat really fun.

I don't like that its all futa on male though, and If this game was more straight per say this'd easily become one of my favorite hentai games ever done.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: OpenGL 2.0 or higher with the FBO extension is required.
OpenGL version: 1.1.0
Type: OpenGL
Version: 1:1:0
Good news is that the error is right there. You've got an outdated version of OpenGL. Typically people get their OpenGL files automatically updated when they play newer games that come out on Steam and the such. I'm not exactly sure how to manually download an update for it though. However, Google is always your friend. :D

Reactions: Malkaviantime

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I would recommend playing sandbox first. If you don't have a great understanding of the combat then without cheating the story mode will just be a frustrating mess.
Yeah, there are several hard bottlenecks during story mode. You really need to know what skills to pick and in what order since you can't grind like you can in sandbox.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Surprised at how many people are just discovering the game for the first time. Wonder what sparked the sudden surge of interest?

Well, it's Saturday, so the weekly should be uploaded sometime today. I'll edit this post with links.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes