• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Markan1231

Jan 2, 2018
Something I don't understand, is why Alis uses models and documents EXTENSIVELY to draw a simple shot of a butt, and then she doesn't for a "complicated" posing.
This picture, along the doggystyle with the centaur, are the worst ones anathomy-wise. I think this one even manages to have even more mistakes...
Calm down son it's just a drawing

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Had some free time and with not much new artwork in the game, I went and revisited Hiro and the different classes. Some are close to stock (why mess with what works), some have very slight differences, and some I made quite a few changes. Hope you like them and they will be in the next release of the mod if not already (proportions are slightly off as I was trying to be fancy in the game they are as expected).

enchanter.png thief.png ranger.png mage.png paladin.png warrior.png

prostitute.png lewdschoolgirl.png schoolgirl.png queen.png mare.png TOAsmall.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
OP updated with v0.2.12.3. Thanks to @Rsunet for sharing.
The Title splash and screenshots are completely out of date in the original post. They do not represent the current look of the game at all.

I took these stock photos from the game, not from my mod. Perhaps you can use these to update them along with the game too. Thanks.

296523_Screenshot_04-15-2019_00.28.40.png 296524_Screenshot_04-15-2019_00.30.24.png 296525_Screenshot_04-15-2019_00.31.03.png 296527_Screenshot_04-15-2019_00.40.29.png 296528_Screenshot_04-15-2019_00.42.59.png 296529_Screenshot_04-15-2019_00.44.12.png 296531_Screenshot_04-15-2019_00.32.17.png 296532_Screenshot_04-15-2019_00.37.42.png 296533_title.png

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
The Title splash and screenshots are completely out of date in the original post. They do not represent the current look of the game at all.

I took these stock photos from the game, not from my mod. Perhaps you can use these to update them along with the game too. Thanks.

View attachment 304591 View attachment 304592 View attachment 304593 View attachment 304594 View attachment 304595 View attachment 304596 View attachment 304597 View attachment 304598 View attachment 304599
OP updated with newer screenshots and banner. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Jorja

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Do I need to lose fights to Urka to be her slave or I can still be her slave while winning over her?

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I mean, aside from the inn owner we don't really see any male characters in this game whatsoever. Who knows what they look like.
There's Hiro, Trudy, Kylira, that wannabe hero that tries to defeat the god of the mountain, the guy that Urka was cornholing in the first encounter. The fact that trap-chic is a fashion trend in those lands should not surprise anyone when we see lots of characters following the trend.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
No, I find it hard to believe that someone would dress and act feminine and then proclaim they are in fact 100% pure masculine. Besides Hiro really never puts up much resistance. It's clear she loves the D.

That is what makes no sense. Be true to yourself.
It makes far less sense for you to make a bunch of assumptions of that nature in a game where androgyny is normal. Hiro's not "acting feminine", he's acting according to how he believes a hero should act and dresses in accordance with trends in the land where he's from. Even when he loses his dignity he doesn't act feminine, he acts slutty. Urka isn't "acting masculine" either just because she likes slamming butts. Even Trudy has a firm grasp of himself as a man and his tastes and hapless nature don't invalidate those.

He's always acting true to himself whether he maintains his dignity or becomes a trashy hoebag; you're the one trying to shove him in a box.

edit: if your response to "the problem is with your perceptions, not the story or the character" is "you're blocked" then you shouldn't be surprised that you don't understand things that don't conform perfectly to your perceptions and judgments.

Last edited:

Malkaviantime

Aug 30, 2018
well, what a sad news for me =(

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: OpenGL 2.0 or higher with the FBO extension is required.
OpenGL version: 1.1.0
Type: OpenGL
Version: 1:1:0
Vendor: Microsoft Corporation
Renderer: GDI Generic
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglGraphics.initiateGLInstances(LwjglGraphics.java:380)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglGraphics.initiateGL(LwjglGraphics.java:259)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglGraphics.setupDisplay(LwjglGraphics.java:250)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:144)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126)

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Looked great at first glance. Unfortunately the MC seems appears to be at the receiving end all the time. So a pass for me.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Looked great at first glance. Unfortunately the MC seems appears to be at the receiving end all the time. So a pass for me.
Unless that changed with the last version (still haven't played it, waiting for Jorja's mod to be updated), you can play as Top just fine. There is a slew of skills dedicated to that style of playing, and some unique CGs as well.

I guess you could even go through the whole game as a-virgin if that's your thing.

Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Unless that changed with the last version (still haven't played it, waiting for Jorja's mod to be updated), you can play as Top just fine. There is a slew of skills dedicated to that style of playing, and some unique CGs as well.

I guess you could even go through the whole game as a-virgin if that's your thing.
I'm glad you are enjoying it. :)

The mod is up to date with the current with the 2.12.3 version. I just have been making some slight tweaks to existing art since last weeks upload. Depending on how much new content is in tomorrows release I might be able to get it updated by Sunday night. We shall see.

Either way, even if they change the "mc" animation files, rename, or move an existing files location the game will still always work 100% with only the new or moved pics showing up as stock images. You will know if they changed the "mc" files because Hiro will look completely messed up in the game.

The mod should never hurt or break your game. Worst case scenario all you have to do is replace the "talesofandrogyny.jar" file with the original while I'm working on an update.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes