taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Super! I truly love all the Personal customization's. Adds quite a bit to the game. Just started pushing through the game but those are really nice addition. Got to try all the naughty gear, and see how those look too. Great stuff (y)

Mar 18, 2019
So how does the new visuals on Hiro work for artwork/scenes? Are they making THAT many new scenes with each of the new visuals and skin tones/hair color? Or will Hiro look the same in the sex scenes art like gobbo/urka/etc?

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
So how does the new visuals on Hiro work for artwork/scenes? Are they making THAT many new scenes with each of the new visuals and skin tones/hair color? Or will Hiro look the same in the sex scenes art like gobbo/urka/etc?
art doesn't change at all wich is normal imo, really hard to impliment new hiro style for each new visuals...
btw did one of you kno how to get gobbo's pov?? can't find out

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
It doesn't which is why it's kinda pointless. It's all fluff and no substance. People asked for it though so.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't which is why it's kinda pointless. It's all fluff and no substance. People asked for it though so.
It's not pointless.
With your same concept, then ALL artwork is pointless too, since it has a text describing what happens.

For me (and probably a lot others too), the character customization is part of the fun.
It would be cool to have all the body variants and clothes, but it will take a huge lot of work. Not difficult per se, but extremely time consuming (and Alis has already so much on his plate, that is missing some parts on pictures, like hands lol)

If anything -speaking of artwork-, the only thing that kinda bothers me is the lack of consistency between descriptions, text and pics.
For example, while Hiro seems to be small sized, the pics depict him with quite the schlong.
Urka says "you're quite packed for a human", which sounds silly considering the Hiro is at best just average. Or the ghost Lady, which is described has (basically like sitting on a eggplant", is actually much smaller than Hiro (can be seen in ghost possession) which as said should be average (and that because the "average" size was added recently, previously was from small to tiny)
On the other side, while gobbos suppossedly have "a log", they're only 8-9 inches, for example.
Nothing game-killer, but still something worth noting.

Sep 10, 2018
It's not pointless.
With your same concept, then ALL artwork is pointless too, since it has a text describing what happens.

For me (and probably a lot others too), the character customization is part of the fun.
It would be cool to have all the body variants and clothes, but it will take a huge lot of work. Not difficult per se, but extremely time consuming (and Alis has already so much on his plate, that is missing some parts on pictures, like hands lol)

If anything -speaking of artwork-, the only thing that kinda bothers me is the lack of consistency between descriptions, text and pics.
For example, while Hiro seems to be small sized, the pics depict him with quite the schlong.
Urka says "you're quite packed for a human", which sounds silly considering the Hiro is at best just average. Or the ghost Lady, which is described has (basically like sitting on a eggplant", is actually much smaller than Hiro (can be seen in ghost possession) which as said should be average (and that because the "average" size was added recently, previously was from small to tiny)
On the other side, while gobbos suppossedly have "a log", they're only 8-9 inches, for example.
Nothing game-killer, but still something worth noting.
I always thought that the average was comparing to the size of the other monsters, not for humans and that is why, for me, there is no "big" size or "huge" size to choose.

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
funny because in the bestiary the goblin's dick size is 4 inches, while the in-universe human average is 7 inches

I don't think the bestiary's a good, solid source for most of the character' sizes, like the Dark Knight with a 7 inch dick, the same as a Brigand, which as far as i know doesn't distend poor Hiro's stomach.

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I always thought that the average was comparing to the size of the other monsters, not for humans and that is why, for me, there is no "big" size or "huge" size to choose.
But... that doesn't makes sense.
If you pick "average" for your character, then he's literally hung like a horse compared to an average centaur?
And then your dick shrinks or grows depending the race compared?

funny because in the bestiary the goblin's dick size is 4 inches, while the in-universe human average is 7 inches

I don't think the bestiary's a good, solid source for most of the character' sizes, like the Dark Knight with a 7 inch dick, the same as a Brigand, which as far as i know doesn't distend poor Hiro's stomach.
Last time I checked, the goblin was 8-9, with one less inch for girth (7-8).
If now has been changed to 4, then the more incongruent it is now...

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
modsplash.png
Redhead+ Mod has been updated to 2.15.4 - Remember to keep all discussions of the mod on its page and not here.

OrcBallKiss.jpg Follow the link in my sig to take you to the mod page.

To the mod who deleted my last update post, I was given permission by another mod redknight00 that I could announce the update here but just to keep all discussion of it on the proper page. Thank you.

Sep 10, 2018
But... that doesn't makes sense.
If you pick "average" for your character, then he's literally hung like a horse compared to an average centaur?
And then your dick shrinks or grows depending the race compared?
No, i mean compared to every race in the game. Like Gobbo and brigand are under average, harpy and urka are average, dullahan ia above average, centaur ia huge and Giants is immense. Something like that.
But i agree with you, those sizes doesnt makes a Lot of sense.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes