RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No, i mean compared to every race in the game. Like Gobbo and brigand are under average, harpy and urka are average, dullahan ia above average, centaur ia huge and Giants is immense. Something like that.
But i agree with you, those sizes doesnt makes a Lot of sense.
Isn't Dullahan 15' in the ingame dialogue? That is 38.1cm, hardly average but on the contrary. :ROFLMAO:

Mar 18, 2019
Please do not post changelogs before we've released them. I update them periodically as things are added, but they're not finalized until the post goes up on Patreon. This isn't the complete changelog.
Are you guys ever gonna do something about all the ways to get game overs that kinda ruin the gameplay experience?

For example, why is it a GAME OVER for talking to the dildo merchant after becoming a slut? I hate the fact that the NPC interaction always leads to a end because of how you chose to play, thats just punishing players for playing the game essentially and making them miss content because you can never talk to that merchant again or else she will turn you into her slave even if you dont purchase anything or select the "test out item" option.

Another game over is forage failure/animal sex, if you fail to pass a check for some odd reason you get a game over from an animal cumming in your ass. Seems inconsistent and just thrown in for no real reason.

OGRE sex game over is annoying because again another check failure means you just lose? Why implement Size Queen/Bitch ranks if you can lose just because of a bad roll? Maybe my version of Hiro like OGRE dick and werewolf dick? Shouldnt be a risk of gameover from that.

The Inn, shouldnt have a game over just because players chose to be slutty again, free room and board for having sex with the innkeeper seems pretty doable, hell that happens IRL, shouldnt mean game over just from you doing ti too much, maybe my Hiro is a Slut?

The GF experience, I believe if you do the GF experience in the brothel theres a chance you get a Game Over from having the pretend BF marry/seduce you? ( I forgot the specifics cause I havent tried in a long time ) but again, your working at the brothel, Hiro is being slutty so why punish players for playing a type of way and trying to earn money by being a good GF/Slut experience.

Slime gameover makes since, that is believable, you anger a pretty friendly slime, she shows no mercy and dissolves you in her for being mean to her.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Another game over is forage failure/animal sex, if you fail to pass a check for some odd reason you get a game over from an animal cumming in your ass. Seems inconsistent and just thrown in for no real reason.
If you fail to manage your food resources and to find more i see no problem with a possible game over happening there.
OGRE sex game over is annoying because again another check failure means you just lose? Why implement Size Queen/Bitch ranks if you can lose just because of a bad roll? Maybemy version of Hiro like OGRE dick and werewolf dick? Shouldnt be a risk of gameover from that.
I fail to see what is the problem here? You can "win or lose" based on a stats check. Like lots of other things ingame.
The Inn, shouldnt have a game over just because players chose to be slutty again, free room and board for having sex with the innkeeper seems pretty doable, hell that happens IRL, shouldnt mean game over just from you doing ti too much, maybe my Hiro is a Slut?
Maybe just don't keep coming back for more so your Hiro don't get so in love he give up his quest?

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes