Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone know how to get the scene with Hiro having a slime pregnancy? Is that a thing? I think there's a pic of it.
It's either being defeated by the slime or attempting to strike the Slime Core when you defeat it (and failing)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I remember some lines (Tutor? while class chosing? or Witch?) spoken about his mother that was powerfull mage? Idk if that content has been cut. I am pretty sure it was in old version with more advanced Story Mode.
Hiro's Mom was an Enchanter, the Tutor and Cottage Witch talk about her. They do indeed allude to quite a bit, which makes me excited for the next potential connection to that.

Agreed. Lots of enemies submitting to you once they realize you owned their boss.
Jester gives you a 'I beat the Demon King and all I got was this from Jester' Hat (grants you +2 Perception) and a kiss or high five.

Reactions: Mr Technician

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hey uh, im having a sudden issue with...well, extraction of the .rar file. When I extract with 7zip I get this message:

View attachment 1200040

And if I click yes OR no for the files I get this issue:

View attachment 1200041

Its like the files aren't being...i don't know extracted in the correct spots? Also despite having the .exe it wont launch if I double click it.
People are still extracting the .jar file after all this time?

I have failed in my task of passive aggressively giving out correct help and pointing out how to use the search to find answers, i now only wish for the cold embrace of death since i failed in my quest.

b5oc6.jpg

D

Deleted member 1606434

Yo, does anyone know how do you get the Hiro facesitting scene?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hiro all time says he is a boy, in game have man with man clothes and girls/futa dress girls clothes so wtf why hiro uses clothes another of his gender?
Hiro enjoys wearing those outfits, he finds comfort and happiness in it, so who are we to judge? And even some of the enemies wear impractical contradictory outfits at times, clearly because that's what they prefer.

Gender doesn't come into it.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
Just saying that there's a legit in-world explanation for Hiro's crossdressing if you play the story mode. It's literally in the introduction for it.

Reactions: Twiton

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Hiro's Mom was an Enchanter, the Tutor and Cottage Witch talk about her. They do indeed allude to quite a bit, which makes me excited for the next potential connection to that.
Wasn't she a warrior ? do I remember wrong ?

Hiro all time says he is a boy, in game have man with man clothes and girls/futa dress girls clothes so wtf why hiro uses clothes another of his gender?
There is an in-world reason for that.
I this world, wearing "girly" clothes are considered the pinnacle of manliness, the more "girly" you are, the more "manly" you are.

My guess is that this wasn't always the case but the demons managed to create this "trend" to weaken the humans

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
i read a comment saying most, if not all girls are futa. is that true? is there an option to turn it off?

no hate , am just straight
No

I will give you fair warning - You will do extraordinarily well to play this game for more than 30 minutes and avoid giving blowjobs and take cock up the poop chute

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes