Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Do anyone know where do I add this "Extra Art" in the game folder please?
The extra art is not for ingame, just to look at like that.

If they're going to be adding shit like anal vore then we're gonna need an option to turn it off. Not everyone wants to see that
Well the Giantess is in an area you don't have to visit and all the scenes with her are pretty easy to avoid, by just choosing the right option.

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.18.3)

(Click the image to see the .gif)

Hayo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Giantess Anal Insertion art, per the survey, which is accompanied by an expansion of the related scenes. We've also added new Dark Knight scenes, updated the Naga-related music, and finished up the translation work (including the finalized documentation!)

Next up we've got the Brigand on Kylira animation, I'm going to be working on story mode, and we're going to be laying the groundwork for system refactors to make it easier to expand, finalize, polish, and debug the various game systems.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.18.3)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.18.3)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The download links won't work for me, itll get it in the download bar but then network failure so im gonna have to wait for a"Mega" link I wish my pc would Download these, im over eager to try this out >_> :(

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The download links won't work for me, itll get it in the download bar but then network failure so im gonna have to wait for a"Mega" link I wish my pc would Download these, im over eager to try this out >_> :(
Check the OP? Weird that all 4 hoster give you a problem. Must be on your end then.

Jul 22, 2017
It's not just him, since you've stopped uploading to MEGA the downloads take a ridiculously long time for me. I normally get 30 mb/s upload and download, but on anonfiles or any of those other places it takes me hours to download the newest versions.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It's not just him, since you've stopped uploading to MEGA the downloads take a ridiculously long time for me. I normally get 30 mb/s upload and download, but on anonfiles or any of those other places it takes me hours to download the newest versions.
Well I literally can't go back to Mega. :/ I did a test download with Workupload and god 3.2 Mbps, that would take like 8 min to download the .jar. I don't know why you having problems :(

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
If they're going to be adding shit like anal vore then we're gonna need an option to turn it off. Not everyone wants to see that

Also, bumping into Giantess encounter is kinda easy to avoid and there's different scenes that you can select with her, so you really have to go for it if you want to see it.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
how do i get to the part where i climb the giantess?
or get to the anal part
Ever heard of trial and error, just try different approaches for different outcomes?

It's what toddlers do when you give them this:
81ea8gCdTiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
But since we know this to be too hard, i'll spoil you.

1st: Go to verdant valley.
2nd: Find the encounter where there's a perception check pretty early (it's the left one when you're at the fork on the road).
v45123.png
3rd: Fail that perception check.
4th: Pick the option "climb her".
5th: Pick the option "her ass".

:EDIT: added a pretty picture as illustration.

Last edited:

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
Ever heard of trial and error, just try different approaches for different outcomes?

It's what toddlers do when you give them this:
View attachment 1714034
But since we know this to be too hard, i'll spoil you.

1st: Go to verdant valley.
2nd: Find the encounter where there's a perception check pretty early (it's the left one when you're at the fork on the road).
View attachment 1714096
3rd: Fail that perception check.
4th: Pick the option "climb her".
5th: Pick the option "her ass".

:EDIT: added a pretty picture as illustration.
Thank you and by the way words hurt you know :'(

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton and 6324

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I never have such long times, and I use a potato to play on.

yomat3

Feb 28, 2020
Is there a save with all scenes unlocked or a scene guide for the current version? Or can someone tell me how to cheat all scenes unlocked?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Fetish toggle is a feature being polled in the Monthly Patreon Survey, it will most likely be eventually added when it passes the polls. You can donate to the Patreon to make it happen sooner!

Thank you and by the way words hurt you know :'(
1647846691204.png

Reactions: kdude1994

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
We got 2 case of anal vore, which Hiro is the "victim" of. I wonder if it's possible for Hiro to be the one anal voring someone else, a new character of the smaller specie perhaps. Like say a fairy.

Something like a random scene, Hiro is adventuring and notice something on the ground. He bends over to pick it up, exposing his behind, but it was a trap! A fairy shots and goes straight right into Hiro's poop chute, penetrating it deeply. Surprised, Hiro immediately stands up and feels something digging into his anal tube, so he tries to get it out. And that's how he meets a new companion who can't stop sexually harassing Hiro at every opportunity.

How about it?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How do you unlock the story mode?
You can play it if you have a Patreon Build, which you get from either donating to the Patreon or downlading the weekly build from this thread. It'll appear when you start a new game.

We got 2 case of anal vore, which Hiro is the "victim" of. I wonder if it's possible for Hiro to be the one anal voring someone else, a new character of the smaller specie perhaps. Like say a fairy.

Something like a random scene, Hiro is adventuring and notice something on the ground. He bends over to pick it up, exposing his behind, but it was a trap! A fairy shots and goes straight right into Hiro's poop chute, penetrating it deeply. Surprised, Hiro immediately stands up and feels something digging into his anal tube, so he tries to get it out. And that's how he meets a new companion who can't stop sexually harassing Hiro at every opportunity.

How about it?
If you want your suggestion heard, the ToA , or the official would be the place to post about it.

Reactions: Bob69 and errte13
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes