gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
Even better would be that they learned to use the forum search and save not only the time of everyone else, but also theirs, since they wouldn't have to wait for a reply that they could've found in 1-2 minutes of search.
Observe, we see our subject repeating the same line of thought and expecting a different result.

Class, does anyone know the definition of insanity?

Now watch as we close the conversation by stating the obvious and moving on with our lives as the subject continues its cycle.

Class dismissed.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Observe, we see our subject repeating the same line of thought and expecting a different result.

Class, does anyone know the definition of insanity?

Now watch as we close the conversation by stating the obvious and moving on with our lives as the subject continues its cycle.

Class dismissed.
This is becomin' a pissin' match, just use the search function yourself and link the answers when people ask them and you don't gotta have an issue with people bringing up that you can search for most answers. This is derailing the thread as off-topic at this point.

Can we get some more Game Over scenes for interactable characters. Like gobo pregnancy or catgirl gf and dullahan gf. Not sure if he checks here, but mucho appreciado if he does.
Maj, the writer, does occasionally check this thread. I don't know if Alis does though, but if they do then:
hi, your art is great
And yeah, more endings for some fan faves would be nice. At least Brigand has an ending in Story Mode ^w^

Puca would like to know your location
That's not really a circle though.
:(
Yes, its more like black hole :Kappa:
:)

Reactions: Count Morado

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
Some cg are missing anyone have a full save with everything unlocked ?

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
new twitter art post, i'm sure most people who played the game already saw it but there it is for those who didn't

Reactions: Jorja and Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
new twitter art post, i'm sure most people who played the game already saw it but there it is for those who didn't
The only good thing Elon could do with shitter is to make it a more open platform, i'm not making a shitter account just to see some T&A every once in a while.

Or just completely .

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
The only good thing Elon could do with shitter is to make it a more open platform, i'm not making a shitter account just to see some T&A every once in a while.

Or just completely .
Honestly, just keep Twitter as is, since it is pretty much a quarantine zone for the vitriolic kind. And like the other said, try nitter.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes