• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Animeax

Jan 15, 2022
I don't think a different location would help. The problem could be the Cyrillic.
Post the Crash log, but please inside a spoiler.
yes, starting from disk C did not help.
С - users - appdata - roaming? I dont have crash log here

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
yes, starting from disk C did not help.
С - users - appdata - roaming? I dont have crash log here
Oh I see yeah, it said that the writing of the crashlog failed. There is a reason in the brackets that I cant read because of Cyrillic.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
the system cannot find the specified path
Yeah it seems the Cyrillic is the problem then.
The standalone version of Java can't find the part to the .jar.

Well you options now are: installing Java I think its Java 11 or something like that. Search in this forum, or try yourself.

Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

Animeax

Jan 15, 2022
Yeah it seems the Cyrillic is the problem then.
The standalone version of Java can't find the part to the .jar.

Well you options now are: installing Java I think its Java 11 or something like that. Search in this forum, or try yourself.
hm, 19 version works without problems

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.20.3)

Generic Pronebone.gif

Hayu hayu! New weekly!

This time around we've got the much-desired Tavern Gangbang animation, which has gotten a lot of love and detailing, including a full revision of the original artwork, so we really hope you like it! We've also added new Plug upgrades with some nice little effects - some of them will probably also get relevant encounter branches going forward.

Next up, we're still working on the Hiro Pretending To Be a Girl scenarios, just in time for the Warlock Feminizing Hiro art. And there's even more story mode coming up as well!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.20.3)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.20.3)
- - -

Last edited:

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.20.3)

View attachment 1810866

Hayu hayu! New weekly!

This time around we've got the much-desired Tavern Gangbang animation, which has gotten a lot of love and detailing, including a full revision of the original artwork, so we really hope you like it! We've also added new Plug upgrades with some nice little effects - some of them will probably also get relevant encounter branches going forward.

Next up, we're still working on the Hiro Pretending To Be a Girl scenarios, just in time for the Warlock Feminizing Hiro art. And there's even more story mode coming up as well!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.20.3)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.20.3)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload
Finally, more caged variant CGs!!!!!

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
Pre-emptive post for all those who're going to come asking for help due to the new update coming up. Even though i'm 100% none of them will even read it before asking questions
View attachment 1811441

Or, and I know this is hard so bear with me, you could ignore them and move on with your life because your repetitive complaints about them are as annoying to us as their noob questions are to you.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Or, and I know this is hard so bear with me, you could ignore them and move on with your life because your repetitive complaints about them are as annoying to us as their noob questions are to you.
Even better would be that they learned to use the forum search and save not only the time of everyone else, but also theirs, since they wouldn't have to wait for a reply that they could've found in 1-2 minutes of search.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Which characters do and don't pay taxes in ToA?

DO:
  • Hiro
  • Isla
  • Minotaur
  • Dark Knight
  • Heavy Trainer
  • Shopkeep
  • Innkeep
  • Puca
  • The 'Demon King'
  • Quetzal (Title of Lord means she has to pay em)
DON'T:
  • Cindy
  • Brigand
  • Cait
  • Jester
  • Ettin
  • Alma
  • Evoker
  • Selkie
  • Merri

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude5368