gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
courtesy of /d/

Tales Of Androgyny v0.1.27.2 (Judenfrei Test Edition)

After being banned from their patreon, I considered my options. To make a long story short, I eventually arrived at "Screw it, I'll just compile the damn thing myself." So, here we are. This is a test build; I compiled it as-is, so it's a few commits ahead of the official 0.1.27.2, meaning new bugs may have been introduced. If this is playable and working correctly, I'll try to pick the commit closest to the actual weekly release in the future, for stability's sake. Right now I'm just distributing the desktop build; I'll look into .apk releases in the future.

Changelog:
The actual changelog is patron-only. The best I can offer is their commit history:

Anyway, try it out, see if it goes well, let me know. I personally hate this game, so I won't be playtesting it beyond "does it start." It's obviously quite popular with you guys, maybe it's worth modding or something. I don't yet know how much time I want to put into this thing, if it even works. Either way, enjoy.

Win64:
Again, Is there a way you could post the 32 bit one? I can't run this.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
That hair. I wasn't angry but it makes me un easy. It looks like facial hair but it's above the nose. If it was higher it could be part of a unibrow but the place ment of it is just so awkward and doesn't make sense
It's not hair, it's a bit of blush. Not that hard to identify. Maybe the artist left it there from the sketches without realising but it's clearly not hair.
It's just a nose ridge. It's not that uncommon across various manga styles. If anything it's just a bit too broad and lacking a bit of definition. Here's an example of it used on a similar angle elsewhere by the artist: Spoiler'd for lewd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully no one tries to state that two solid lines would be better, they'd just look like a gerudo.
Again, Is there a way you could post the 32 bit one? I can't run this.
You'll have to just compile it yourself then or wait for a weekly/monthly build dump considering you aren't even asking the original uploader
So how do i know which file to download? There are two 1.27.2's in the mega folder.
Check the date.

Reactions: yoyomistro

StrikerXXX

Jan 3, 2018
I went into the fighting part with trudy, but I can not recreate that scene. I think I still do not understand the process that was explained to me in order to get into this scene. If it's not a bother, could you post some photos or a video on how to do this? I'd appreciate it if I could do that. I've tried every way I know and I can not get to that scene, I'd be happy if someone helped me.

Reactions: MystZER0

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I went into the fighting part with trudy, but I can not recreate that scene. I think I still do not understand the process that was explained to me in order to get into this scene. If it's not a bother, could you post some photos or a video on how to do this? I'd appreciate it if I could do that. I've tried every way I know and I can not get to that scene, I'd be happy if someone helped me.
You make her your bitch by making her bounce on your boy's dick. I believe you have to make her horny and lay down. Or fuck her in the ass. You gotta be a top i believe. Don't suck his dick or bounce on his dick

Markan1231

Jan 2, 2018
First you must encounter trudy for the first time by entering the 'Adventurer' tile, then play out the event. After you have to find a different 'Adventurer' tile and win a perception/agility check. If you do this then Trudy will be hostile to you the next time you find a similar tile.

Reactions: yoyomistro

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So how do you learn new moves? They don't seem to be on the 'level up' screen anymore, so I can't taunt, uppercut, vault or use any of the moves i need to try to position.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The yellow arrows next to the selection menu.
Oh man, I didn't see that at all.
This level-up screen looks like ass.

edit: And the save-slots are fucked.

You've got Save, then Save 0, then save 1. In your files themselves. Ingame it starts with 1, so every save in-game is one filename behind. (save9.json is save slot 10, for example) but it seems to have deleted my tenth save for no reason.

Reactions: MystZER0

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Oh man, I didn't see that at all.
This level-up screen looks like ass.

edit: And the save-slots are fucked.

You've got Save, then Save 0, then save 1. In your files themselves. Ingame it starts with 1, so every save in-game is one filename behind. (save9.json is save slot 10, for example) but it seems to have deleted my tenth save for no reason.
it's a work in progress

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
It's not as if you're meant to be digging around them, it's 0-9 as a means of archiving, then corrected to 1-10 in-game. Ive never had my saves dropped. Closest to it is dumping the lot of them when changing versions.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I've lost save ten twice now (both times when closing the game)

On another note though, does the 'top' perk/trait do anything yet? (gained from sleeping with women at the brothel)

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
I've lost save ten twice now (both times when closing the game)

On another note though, does the 'top' perk/trait do anything yet? (gained from sleeping with women at the brothel)
Unlocks dominant actions during combat iirc.

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
v0.1.27.2 (9cc23dc) Win64
Gofile because I only have the one mega account to lose.

Notable stuff:
  • New level up screen (note: access the other combat skills with the arrows on either side of the list)
  • "Disabled magic for non-magic characters." (Requires minimum 2 Magic to learn spells)
  • "Status effect blurb now includes reasons for stat degradation." (Things like winded, cumdrunk, etc)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
v0.1.27.2 (9cc23dc)
Gofile because I only have the one mega account to lose.

Notable stuff:
  • New level up screen (note: access the other combat skills with the arrows on either side of the list)
  • "Disabled magic for non-magic characters." (Requires minimum 2 Magic to learn spells)
  • "Status effect blurb now includes reasons for stat degradation."
Do you have the apk? Also i know on of the dude here needs the 32bit version

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes