Jacob Deigo

Jun 7, 2017
Man i Would love to play this game but i cant get behind traps like if they gave the protagonist boobs i would be all for it just make him a shemale please

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Not that it matters but why would you be banned from patreon?
I was not. The person who leaked stuff on 4chan was. He thinks they might of put tracking in like fen did with TiTS.

So instead of doing multiple accounts he decided to try to compile the builds himself.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah thats why I never bothered to just straight upload builds of Second Happiness before I depledged guy, because he puts in tracking and goes out of his way to get people who share his game banned from patreon.

Not worth losing your account and fucking over actual devs who interact with their patrons due to some control freak russian who wonders why more people won't pledge to him you know.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
a feminine guy that looks like a gal
The description and the illustration of the MC does not compute. No matter how fem a guy may be, he's not going to accumulate fat in the rear and thighs and still look like that.

Reactions: Sokat

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
From /d/. No idea if this is different from my earlier post but keep a check on this link for future builds for the foreseeable future.

Tales Of Androgyny Update:

I'm going to be compiling new builds roughly every 24-48 hours (the process should be automated by next week). Rather than periodically post links, feel free to just grab a new build whenever you'd like from this Mega folder:

You'll have to rely on the GitHub commit log for a changelog since that's patron-only. The commit SHA is in the filename. Using GitHub, you can compare that with the SHA in the previous file to determine what has changed between builds. Sort the folder by Date Added. Builds will be retained for a week.

You no longer have to wait for weekly builds for new content, enjoy.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
They added more dominant dialogue, hopefully that means what I think it means. Also hope they add CGs with MC topping. I actually like the male bottom thing but not a fan of bottom only male characters.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
didn't even know they could put tracking... also wow that makes me hate Fen Way more now
I was not. The person who leaked stuff on 4chan was. He thinks they might of put tracking in like fen did with TiTS.

So instead of doing multiple accounts he decided to try to compile the builds himself.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
[CURSED IMAGE]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why is it like that? is that hair? why would someone put hair there? does hair grow there? it should be higher or lower but not there. this picture triggers me so hard i am a lost for words. i physically can not speak so i'm making a angry forum post to express myself. other wise. pretty good picture

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
[CURSED IMAGE]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why is it like that? is that hair? why would someone put hair there? does hair grow there? it should be higher or lower but not there. this picture triggers me so hard i am a lost for words. i physically can not speak so i'm making a angry forum post to express myself. other wise. pretty good picture
I am confused as to what you are angry about.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I am confused as to what you are angry about.
That hair. I wasn't angry but it makes me un easy. It looks like facial hair but it's above the nose. If it was higher it could be part of a unibrow but the place ment of it is just so awkward and doesn't make sense

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes