corbusomg.gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017
I would like to know if someone could show the different surveys and their results.
I would like to know the different possibilities that are contemplated for the future of the game and which are more voted

Nov 18, 2017
When something that (i think) is relevant gets released i will be posting.
the only things 27.0 did was fix a water bug and a super mini-arc for the companions. (basicaly nothing.)
But Maj seens to be fixing some shit and Alis is doing some animations, perhaps next week if it's any good i'll post here.

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
the only things 27.0 did was fix a water bug and a super mini-arc for the companions. (basicaly nothing.)
But Maj seens to be fixing some shit and Alis is doing some animations, perhaps next week if it's any good i'll post here.
Yeah I saw that changelog a couldn't really find anything new (mostly because i couldn't bother re-reading shit)

There's a new build dropping this Friday anyway which apparently adds gobbo animations and a new encounter, so everyone should be looking forward to that instead.

Nov 18, 2017
90% percent of that is 26.5.
Yeah I saw that changelog a couldn't really find anything new (mostly because i couldn't bother re-reading shit)

There's a new build dropping this Friday anyway which apparently adds gobbo animations and a new encounter, so everyone should be looking forward to that instead.
It's a couple of new brothel encounters where you are able to hire girls ( i've read the scene text and it's super bare, like 2 lines of text max), They are re-sizing and re-texturing some menus, they've added a new werewolf anal art and finally they are indeed animating the goblin. ( it's just gonna look like the orc animation, where the character bounces around... atleast i think it will be like that... it sure seens like it will be.)

toathrowaway

Jan 2, 2018
i just want some android fixes, 1.26 is broken and the opengl 2.0 error blocks my main computer for whatever reason

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
It's a couple of new brothel encounters where you are able to hire girls ( i've read the scene text and it's super bare, like 2 lines of text max), They are re-sizing and re-texturing some menus, they've added a new werewolf anal art and finally they are indeed animating the goblin. ( it's just gonna look like the orc animation, where the character bounces around... atleast i think it will be like that... it sure seens like it will be.)
Thanks for the intel, it's a shame the only animations being done seem to be static battle characters. The brigand fucking animation(with the X-ray) is awesome but it's the only one of its kind and it doesn't seem like there's any intention to add more any time soon.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
About the new weekly, I was looking through the github changes and I noticed it said "Incrementing version number. v0.1.27.1" twice for some reason.

dudewithduds

May 30, 2017
How do you get to the witch's shop, I talk to the guy about the gem, but it still just gives me the same old dialogue for the witch's cottage

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Actually...
I say easiest as in 'quickest, most reliable' because the grappling mechanics don't offer enough information to safely get past the grapple portion. I would be alternating between Pin, Hold, and Rest for several turns over and have no clue where the progress on either participant lay. Meanwhile, adventurer will always expose themselves to a fuck after knock-down, making it easier for demonstrative purposes to the 'effects' and mid-battle dialogue to others, not myself.

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
Hey @passwordispassword Since they do it in dropbox, unless using dropbox is not allowed in f95 rules, can't you just move their file that they post into your own dropbox and give us that link? Or would you rather not.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Got a problem with mega? Then make a mirror.. Dropbox has limited space for new user, plus it's not listed as one of the .

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
Got a problem with mega? Then make a mirror.. Dropbox has limited space for new user, plus it's not listed as one of the .
That wasn't my point, and I do not have a problem with mega, I am just trying to rationalize the lack of updates.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Let me quote that for you:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes