Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
is it all on the "recieving" end or are there some scenes where your fucking them? cause every one I've scene so far is all on the recieving end :/

Reactions: HarshPun

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
is it all on the "recieving" end or are there some scenes where your fucking them? cause every one I've scene so far is all on the recieving end :/
You can make your opponent receive but it's handled extremely poorly. There's no art for doing so, and the descriptions you get when topping an enemy are okay at best. But if you still want to go for it, what's required is for your character to have an erection and for your foe to have fallen down (EDIT: also, you need to be in an offensive stance).

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I am LOVING this game so far. I wasn't so sure at first of this because I've never played as a femboy in a game before, or male in general. Always either female or futa/herm. This though, turned my view completely 360! I love it. My favorite scene being number 1, the Goblin girl who set up traps. How she can last so long and basically just fuck/rape forever, I LOVE it because it's just endless until she finally stops and decide to fight but she gets hard so quickly. My second being the Harpy. The surprise cock attack to the mouth and how she tries to bang you. Two of my favorite in the game and it just keeps me replaying because I cannot get them off my mind when I get horny.
Anyways, GREAT JOB guys! Really great and I hope to see more of this.
Also, is there anyway to get your character horny during battle, or out of battle, so if they beat the girl/boy, or during battle they can rape back if they wish? It would be fun to see that but I can understand that may take a lot of coding being that you have to reverse it that either the enemy would either resist or receive or tease back. Would be a good thing to add though for the future.
Again, sorry anyways, really great game.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Taunt arouses you over time and also blowing or getting fucked. The reverse rape(you being active) doesn't have a lot of content atm.
As stated you musn't be in a cage, battle-fucking is short and not very fleshed out and the few other scenes aren't many(Angel, Orc, Elf and Adventurer. Drow and Naga have you being denied orgasm(D) and forcefully breed(N)).

Hopefully when(if) persistent characters and content are added we will have much more meaningful content.

On a different note has anyone heard anything from MajAlis about modding?Going through the hgg thread on 8ch and while it should be possible there was some sort of mention about if they would allow it.

Reactions: Soul_Devour
Nov 18, 2017
Editing the save files doesn't stick , anyone found a solution ? I enjoy changing things to see all the different encounter options and cheating.
what do you mean it won't stick? be sure you are editing the files between save0 to save9, the file "save" is a copy of the last save you loaded. Then load the slot you edited.

*Don't edit stats to above 12 or the game will crash when opening the character screen.*

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
you guys have no respite huh.
I'll be uploading it today.
Let it be said we sure as shit don't have any. But, I can say just as confidently that each and every time you post a weekly, everyone who browses this thread is grateful for what you contribute.

Thank you Danny Devito wrestler. Seriously, you're awesome. Also, merry Christmas (eve).

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, i tried to play this, but...lower part of screen, buttons like ; camp, scout, rest, character, inventory, quest log, save etc, are unclickable...why? Is there any keyboard shortcut to access them since mouse clicking doesen't work? It works for spots on map, but not here.

whiteflashgod

May 15, 2017
what do you mean it won't stick? be sure you are editing the files between save0 to save9, the file "save" is a copy of the last save you loaded. Then load the slot you edited.

*Don't edit stats to above 12 or the game will crash when opening the character screen.*

I know what he is taliking about. if you change the armour value it will return to normal the next battle also modifying health doesnt work sinc it hifts back to 60 once you get hit.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
Not the game for me, I'm more about fucking asses than getting fucked in the ass. I'll wait to see if the dev adds some more "dominant" scenes and check it again. Little loli-trap dominating bitches would be more palatable for me.

Lilith Black

Sep 7, 2017
Are all the currently available scenes listed under "Pervert" on the main menu? Also, is there any other content in the game? Or is that it? Other than those listed under the Pervert menu, is there anything else sex wise in the game? If there is, no clue how to get it :FeelsBadMan:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes