broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ Thanks for the tip. Yeah i saw that and thought it was weird equipping it that way myself. Honestly i hate the new armor system, makes enemies overpowered now. Like i have full 6+6 armor and they have like 3+3 armour, their attacks hurt me but i cant hurt them back. They take almost no dmg half the time.

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
^ Thanks for the tip. Yeah i saw that and thought it was weird equipping it that way myself. Honestly i hate the new armor system, makes enemies overpowered now. Like i have full 6+6 armor and they have like 3+3 armour, their attacks hurt me but i cant hurt them back. They take almost no dmg half the time.
I'm new to the game so I guess I haven't been affected by the recent changes that much, but I figured out one easy way to defeat enemies which is by going on guard stance and carefully strike their armor away and get them to bleed out. Takes a while but it gets the job done.

Oh and forgot to add that if you manage to get them off-balance, spamming tempo attacks basically stunlocks them on the ground.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2017
One of my favorite builds is basicaly making a thief with max agility and as much strengh i can. I would basicaly start by sliding which would knock the enemy to the ground ( and me too ), Get up and start doing low attacks. thus stunlocking the enemy.

It works everytime.

Warning: This user will not be held accountable for any failures and loses during fights. use the following at your own risk.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
One of my favorite builds is basicaly making a thief with max agility and as much strengh i can. I would basicaly start by sliding which would knock the enemy to the ground ( and me too ), Get up and start doing low attacks. thus stunlocking the enemy.

It works everytime.

Warning: This user will not be held accountable for any failures and loses during fights. use the following at your own risk.
slide into stand up, into slide, into stand up, into slide, into dick suck(repeat)
how to win every battle

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
I just wanted to let everyone know I have figured out why it's crashing for only some people(at least I'm 95% sure I figured it out).

So basically the crash occurs because of armor, specifically skirts and breastplates. Now the reason some people aren't crashing is because most classes start the game with a skirt and breastplate, BUT the Mage(and I'm not sure which others) do not. The mage only starts with underwear and a shield, which might be a bug for now until 1.23 comes out.

So you have 2 possible solutions. The easiest one is to just make sure you pick a class that starts out with basic armor. If you still want to play a mage, what you have to do is avoid battles from the beginning of the game all the way until you reach the first town. Then in the town you can buy basic armor/skirt, or get some money loaned and buy the better equip.

From what I can tell it has nothing to do with underwear or the shield because I have tested out multiple runs. I have never gotten the error until I remove the Skirt and/or Breastplate, although I'm not sure if it's both of those pieces or just one of them. The crash has to do with an armor bug because armor has been recently added.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I just wanted to let everyone know I have figured out why it's crashing for only some people(at least I'm 95% sure I figured it out).

So basically the crash occurs because of armor, specifically skirts and breastplates. Now the reason some people aren't crashing is because most classes start the game with a skirt and breastplate, BUT the Mage(and I'm not sure which others) do not. The mage only starts with underwear and a shield, which might be a bug for now until 1.23 comes out.

So you have 2 possible solutions. The easiest one is to just make sure you pick a class that starts out with basic armor. If you still want to play a mage, what you have to do is avoid battles from the beginning of the game all the way until you reach the first town. Then in the town you can buy basic armor/skirt, or get some money loaned and buy the better equip.

From what I can tell it has nothing to do with underwear or the shield because I have tested out multiple runs. I have never gotten the error until I remove the Skirt and/or Breastplate, although I'm not sure if it's both of those pieces or just one of them. The crash has to do with an armor bug because armor has been recently added.
Report that shit to majaise

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
That armor system was so unneeded too, the game was fine without it. In fact i hate it, just makes the game harder when that's not what he should be adding.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Well i can confirm that so far as of version 26.3 i have not experienced the crashes anymore. Good news indeed.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes