Herbia

Jun 17, 2017
Besides, is it even possible to beat the ogre? I cleared the map beating the harpy and the bandit, obtaining her weapon +1; I got a loan from the bank to buy a breastplate and I went against him at full health. He's either impossible to beat or I'm missing something.
I noticed the combat system works better now anyway.

beaujet

May 14, 2017
How? How the fuck do you get it to fucking work!? I spent 1 hour! trying to get it to work. i need detailed instructions for how to get it to work. I tried to start it, only for it to not start. Help.

NinaThePuppy

Aug 27, 2017
Besides, is it even possible to beat the ogre? I cleared the map beating the harpy and the bandit, obtaining her weapon +1; I got a loan from the bank to buy a breastplate and I went against him at full health. He's either impossible to beat or I'm missing something.
I noticed the combat system works better now anyway.
I recommend being a mage, level 3 fire ball (or whatever its called) does like 10 a hit and it will kill most things pretty fast

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
The new armor system has really ruined the game for me. I can't kill the orc anymore or arachne. They dmg me but i can't dmg them at all.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
no no, let me guess. the error log attached to this post was caused because i don't have java 1.8.0+ installed wasn't it?

if that is the case then there's absolutely nothing i can do about it because java simply will not update past 1.7.whatever on my laptop. heck, 1.8.0 won't even install. all it'll do when i try installing it is start 2 installation processes then simply stall. said processes will use around 14,000k memory or something with 0 cpu usage and that's it. no amount of waiting or anything will get it to work.

believe me, i've tried. though i think i know of one solution that could work. maybe try and do like the creator of the game Lilith's Throne (pretty sure that game uses java 1.8.something) and include the necessary java related stuff with the game itself... or did you already do that? well, regardless, here's the error log it gave me after it opened then closed the game automatically the instant i double clicked the .exe.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes