artxxx

Sep 16, 2017
New version provided by shiba is not working here, simply does not open.

edit

Nevermind, just take your bin folder from the 1.24.2 version and put it on the 1.25. For some reason, there is no bin folder on shiba's link.

Can anyone post the changelogs?

Last edited:

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Wasn't able to find official change logs but from what I've found playing the game

For some reason spoiler tag refuses to work, so yolo. Here's the stuff thats changed.

If you fall into Debt at the bank, after so many days a Bunny Debt collector will visit. After two days of not visiting, you fight. Also, Each class has specific outfits to their class, which don't transfer into the game yet. Werewolf also got a new skin, and a new character (which I think was called) Anomaly who's basically just a ghost lady.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
who can share their toa.data file with high stat with everything unlocked? i always lose in term of food...

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
who can share their toa.data file with high stat with everything unlocked? i always lose in term of food...
I can send a hack save. But certain events would never happen. what class do you want to save to be?
Post edit: you know what. Just tell me what stats and skills you want while we at it. I'll make it exactly as you want.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I can send a hack save. But certain events would never happen. what class do you want to save to be?
Post edit: you know what. Just tell me what stats and skills you want while we at it. I'll make it exactly as you want.
what kind of event? well maybe just large number of food and money... i like warrior styled...
Open your save01.json file using notepad++. There you can change values as you please
well that was easy... gotta try that later... maybe never got the time today as i busy with something else

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@MystZER0 do you mean scene in battle? well i dont mind missing that... just send me that full unlocked save :FeelsGoodMan:

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Or u could just not let her knot u, that helps too. I seriously got mouth knotted by her today. How does getting mouth knotted equal a game over?

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Or u could just not let her knot u, that helps too. I seriously got mouth knotted by her today. How does getting mouth knotted equal a game over?
Errr, u suffocate.

Btw, jfyi a .jar is just an archive. I tend to download every new build and simply check out new art before actually playing.
So right now, afaik u can't get any secret scene meaning art for the werebitch.
They tend to add way to more new characters like the bunny collector, the spider lady, the drow, the golem one but there is no legit interaction with either. I'd go with expansion of scenes for what they have and then adding the new stuff.
And what happened to the story mode: the map tiles are different but the ogre is a blocker....

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Jesus.. like Roundscape, I can't download fast enough the previous build that already a new one comes out. I really envy those of you that can play the game immediately - and finish it, maybe :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Fed

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Jesus.. like Roundscape, I can't download fast enough the previous build that already a new one comes out. I really envy those of you that can play the game immediately - and finish it, maybe :FeelsBadMan:
There is no reason for envy. Weekly builds mostly add minor things: like new char initial art.
All the meat comes in monthly releases.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes