brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There is no reason for envy. Weekly builds mostly add minor things: like new char initial art.
All the meat comes in monthly releases.
But in the end, it's still necessary to download them, even if are weekly and doesn't bring that much! Because maybe you've encountered a bug previously, and the newest build has a fix. So in the end, it's that xD

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
But in the end, it's still necessary to download them, even if are weekly and doesn't bring that much! Because maybe you've encountered a bug previously, and the newest build has a fix. So in the end, it's that XD
Dunno what to say...
Didnt meet that much bugs.
Was surprised to see the cutoffs from the story mode though.
On the other note: Majalis aren’t so eager to produce h-content each week. (I believe the artis could, thought).

So if you’re a super eager person - you should stick with checking out the releases constantly.
I find myself digging into monthly more rewarding content-wise.

But the previous poster shouldnt go bananas because someone can get a “raw” encounter earlier than others. IMO.

Reactions: brynhildr

figgledigglegiggle

Jul 22, 2017
nope tried putting the bin from .24.2 to .25 and still doesn't open. something else must be missing
Nothing's missing, I made a similar mistake.

Make sure you have the .25 JAR file, and the .25 exe/apk. You need everything in the Mega folder, PLUS the previous version's bin.

I agree it's a bother, and I hope the kind person to drop next month's version doesn't do the same thing.

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
They have had some slumps and their rate of content is kinda slow in respect you are getting about 1-2 CGIs per month with not much past that.

Reactions: lobo321

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
I withdrew my support due to the milking. I think he took a 1 or 2 month break but I have not been following it.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes