bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
changelog btw
Version: 0.1.26.1
- Naga encounter!
- She can wrap you up if you're on the ground - you won't be able to escape unless you can overpower her or she runs out of stamina
- She has a very different set of encounter possibilities if you scout out her cave beforehand or not
- Started to enhance the brothel
- Added new Brothel Madame art
- More options
- Lady of the Night doesn't cause a game over as quickly, and gives warning in advance, so more prostitution can be done on each playthrough
- Sex perks got a rename, and "Cock Lover" perk was added
- Added cave background for Spider and Naga battles.
- Can now see perk descriptions by hovering over them on the Character screen
- Added Angel battle background
- Lowered armor score for enemy armor.
- Fixed Focus Energy - this skill, which regenerates mana and increase endurance, was not previously working properly
- Enemies will no longer initiate sixty-nine on a chastitied character
- Replaced spider cum with eggs
- Updates to credits screen
- Fixed crash bug when player character has no actions.
Version: 0.1.26.0 - "Armored" update
New features:
- Implemented armor! For purchase at the blacksmith
- Armor currently has three slots, covering two places - upper body and lower body
- Doll on battle screen shows where armor is
- Armor is hit/broken by attacks with the proper height
- Armor worn on the leg must be destroyed or removed before underwear can be destroyed or removed
- Lower body armor/underwear that obscures the backdoor must be removed or destroyed before anal penetration in most cases
- Pervert screen bestiary
- Can now view CG for different characters on the Pervert screen
- Added new "Inventory" screen, accessible from the world map
- HP/Stamina/Stability/Bleed/Armor changes in battle for a given turn now appear on the UI
- Some sex stats are now visible on the character screen
- Job class now shows on character screen
- Status effects like bleed now display on the Character screen, as well as character health
New content:
- Angel encounter (encountered in the second fort-looking place)!
- Harpy story mode encounter!
- Brigand story mode encounter!
- Ogre story mode ogre encounter expanded
- New Gadgeteer (Merchant) branches, including a new game over! Can now revisit the Gadgeteer
- Trudy cowgirl art added
- Implemented a new spell - Weakening Curse, currently story mode only. Halves enemy strength for its duration, which increases with Magic score
- Displays in battle under opponent's paper doll
- Added more in battle dialog for enemies
- Added clubs - weapons that don't cause bleed - to the shop in skirmish mode
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Reduced food cost!
- Tweaked world gen for more encounters
- Reduced knockdown on ogre's "Smash" ability
- Added "Rip" ability to Ogre for removing lower body armor and underwear. Ogre will also now wait much longer before grabbing you.
- Story mode shopkeep now gifts you a large potion
- Fixed spider facesitting
- Renamed "Bird Lover" to "Cuckoo for Cuckoo"

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just.. wondering about something and I know it's a silly question but... (I apologize, this is one of my favorite fetish :FeelsBadMan:), if someone knows of course: by any chance.. it is expected some kind of... impregnation in here? In the future? The dev ever thought about something like this? I mean by the MC of course since it's a trap and not a futa or something and the enemies if I remember correctly, have even female parts - last time I checked was a really, really older version of the game so maybe I'm mistaken xD

NoCockLikeHorseCock

Jun 25, 2017
Technically, if you have the lowest possible endurance stat and lose to the Goblin, she says that she ejaculates eggs and that you can get pregnant but i don't think thats been implemented yet.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
changelog btw
Version: 0.1.26.1
- Naga encounter!
- She can wrap you up if you're on the ground - you won't be able to escape unless you can overpower her or she runs out of stamina
- She has a very different set of encounter possibilities if you scout out her cave beforehand or not
- Started to enhance the brothel
- Added new Brothel Madame art
- More options
- Lady of the Night doesn't cause a game over as quickly, and gives warning in advance, so more prostitution can be done on each playthrough
- Sex perks got a rename, and "Cock Lover" perk was added
- Added cave background for Spider and Naga battles.
- Can now see perk descriptions by hovering over them on the Character screen
- Added Angel battle background
- Lowered armor score for enemy armor.
- Fixed Focus Energy - this skill, which regenerates mana and increase endurance, was not previously working properly
- Enemies will no longer initiate sixty-nine on a chastitied character
- Replaced spider cum with eggs
- Updates to credits screen
- Fixed crash bug when player character has no actions.
Version: 0.1.26.0 - "Armored" update
New features:
- Implemented armor! For purchase at the blacksmith
- Armor currently has three slots, covering two places - upper body and lower body
- Doll on battle screen shows where armor is
- Armor is hit/broken by attacks with the proper height
- Armor worn on the leg must be destroyed or removed before underwear can be destroyed or removed
- Lower body armor/underwear that obscures the backdoor must be removed or destroyed before anal penetration in most cases
- Pervert screen bestiary
- Can now view CG for different characters on the Pervert screen
- Added new "Inventory" screen, accessible from the world map
- HP/Stamina/Stability/Bleed/Armor changes in battle for a given turn now appear on the UI
- Some sex stats are now visible on the character screen
- Job class now shows on character screen
- Status effects like bleed now display on the Character screen, as well as character health
New content:
- Angel encounter (encountered in the second fort-looking place)!
- Harpy story mode encounter!
- Brigand story mode encounter!
- Ogre story mode ogre encounter expanded
- New Gadgeteer (Merchant) branches, including a new game over! Can now revisit the Gadgeteer
- Trudy cowgirl art added
- Implemented a new spell - Weakening Curse, currently story mode only. Halves enemy strength for its duration, which increases with Magic score
- Displays in battle under opponent's paper doll
- Added more in battle dialog for enemies
- Added clubs - weapons that don't cause bleed - to the shop in skirmish mode
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Reduced food cost!
- Tweaked world gen for more encounters
- Reduced knockdown on ogre's "Smash" ability
- Added "Rip" ability to Ogre for removing lower body armor and underwear. Ogre will also now wait much longer before grabbing you.
- Story mode shopkeep now gifts you a large potion
- Fixed spider facesitting
- Renamed "Bird Lover" to "Cuckoo for Cuckoo"
0.1.26.1... that's a minor update (compared to 0.1.26.0)? i think your avatar pic is a good reaction to seeing so many changes in 1 "small" update.

gonna be a big game when next i try it in february (new desktop pc).

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
OK scratch that, the game crashes on this new version. I get fatal error right at the start of the 1st enemy encounter which is not random it happens every time and crashes. No matter what the 1st encounter causes it. Just says fatal error null contact majalis.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Ok i tried redownloading it, i tired both 32 and 64 bit version and it crashes still. 1.26.2 is unplayable, a shame as i wanted to see the new changes. Let it be known i have played every single version up to this point with no issues til now. So it nothing wrong with my computer or anything.

Nov 18, 2017
Ok i tried redownloading it, i tired both 32 and 64 bit version and it crashes still. 1.26.2 is unplayable, a shame as i wanted to see the new changes. Let it be known i have played every single version up to this point with no issues til now. So it nothing wrong with my computer or anything.
I downloaded the version uploaded and it seems to be working properly. Definitely a problem on your side. I could be that your java is outdated or that somefiles got corrupted when extracting.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Can only be in the brothe 5, no wait 10, uuuhhh i mean 20, 30?
When is majalis just gonna let us be a whore without class change!?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just.. wondering about something and I know it's a silly question but... (I apologize, this is one of my favorite fetish :FeelsBadMan:), if someone knows of course: by any chance.. it is expected some kind of... impregnation in here? In the future? The dev ever thought about something like this? I mean by the MC of course since it's a trap and not a futa or something and the enemies if I remember correctly, have even female parts - last time I checked was a really, really older version of the game so maybe I'm mistaken XD
The spider woman puts eggs inside the mc ass. Does that count? :winkytongue:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I downloaded the version uploaded and it seems to be working properly. Definitely a problem on your side. I could be that your java is outdated or that somefiles got corrupted when extracting.
Just downloaded the game and i have the same problem.
Also updating java to the latest version (8 update 151) didn't fixed it

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I just downloaded the apk. I can say at leadt that's working. Gonna test out the 64 bit and 32bit after breakfast

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Well i have no clue then as there is nothing wrong with my laptop, it's in perfect working order. Nothing is out of date with java either. I did manage to get past the initial 1st battle crash, but then it just will crash randomly on some other encounter. I strongly believe there are errors/bugs in this version nothing else comes to mind as to what the problem could be. This is what was in the error log:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.majalis.battle.Battle.<init>(Battle.java:291)
at com.majalis.battle.BattleFactory.getBattle(BattleFactory.java:63)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getBattle(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:165)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getCurrentContextScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:205)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:82)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen(AbstractScreen.java:46)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render(LoadScreen.java:90)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:223)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:124)

No idea what any of that means though.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Well i have no clue then as there is nothing wrong with my laptop, it's in perfect working order. Nothing is out of date with java either. I did manage to get past the initial 1st battle crash, but then it just will crash randomly on some other encounter. I strongly believe there are errors/bugs in this version nothing else comes to mind as to what the problem could be. This is what was in the error log:

at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getCurrentContextScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:205)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:223)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:124)

i'm using a desktop. it's working just fine for me

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah well every single version of this game thus far void this version has worked flawlessly. I have no clue what to do. Will just have to hope the next version solves this problem or the problem won't exist at all.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Just.. wondering about something and I know it's a silly question but... (I apologize, this is one of my favorite fetish :FeelsBadMan:), if someone knows of course: by any chance.. it is expected some kind of... impregnation in here? In the future? The dev ever thought about something like this? I mean by the MC of course since it's a trap and not a futa or something and the enemies if I remember correctly, have even female parts - last time I checked was a really, really older version of the game so maybe I'm mistaken XD
If you defeat the nega, you can get her pregnant. She's a futa

Reactions: brynhildr

Proto22

Sep 3, 2016

I get a similar log after playing for a bit when trying to enter a battle, some others have reported it on other pages as well, so I assume Maj is at least aware.

Reactions: MystZER0

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
OK scratch that, the game crashes on this new version. I get fatal error right at the start of the 1st enemy encounter which is not random it happens every time and crashes. No matter what the 1st encounter causes it. Just says fatal error null contact majalis.
My guess is that the addition of shields broke something (for some reason shields can only be equipped in the underwear slot ???)

For now just make sure your character isn't going commando or has the right kind of underwear equipped each and every time BEFORE you run into a fight , otherwise you'll get that annoying error popping endlessly whenever you try to fight an enemy.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes