Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to cross the river? There's no visible indication on where to go.
Too late to matter, but it was a broken map generation. Always check ahead of time to see if nothing is stretched out of bounds too. Happened to me too I've found as well.
how do you do the mouth fiend quest
Low charisma; force first whore to give you a blowjob twice then visit town square during the day until it procs.

dfsegfse

Feb 8, 2018
There a way to get a bigger penis? Because from the looks of it, I've only got three options to start with (all of whicha re tiny)

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
ive been editing saves but does anyone know if there is a way to get around bad ends? i dont want to get a scene only to have to start over from when i last saved.

Painish

Jun 21, 2017
I want to like this game so much. Everything is so great except for the fact you have to be boy. A feminine boy I understand, but I just wish there was at least an option to be a female with a dick. Every time I get reminded that my character is a boy it just kills my boner.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
I want to like this game so much. Everything is so great except for the fact you have to be boy. A feminine boy I understand, but I just wish there was at least an option to be a female with a dick. Every time I get reminded that my character is a boy it just kills my boner.

have you or have you not added water?

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The game is a lot more varied after this update, I like all the top
Meh, doesn't bother me. Trapsarentgay.jpg.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes