Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
It's by the artist

I edited the image myself in order to replace the Ogre because it was way too ugly for my taste in the game. It's nothing great, but it's something, I try to leave only females, dickgirls and traps in the game if possible. Oh, the things I would do with this game if I only knew how to hack it properly ...
That's a pretty nice edit. I guess the reason I haven't modded the game as well is because I like art homogeneity, specially on visual novel-esque RPGs like these. It was my main gripe with LoQO and the reason I never got too far in that game before dropping it.

At least I know the Majalis team are planning to do multiple versions of the monsters with different sexes and such from what I've I seen in their monthly polls, so it's just a matter of time until they code a futa ogre in. I also hope they add an option where they let you decide what kind of monsters you wish to encounter and replace male characters with feminized counterparts as well, like the innkeeper and such.

The problem is, that the map is different in free mode, and it seems that I can't reach the island, or the far side.
That's seems to be a bad map seed. Just start up another game and there'll be a path to cross the river as well as 1 or 2 islands hopefully.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
So what image did you use for the ogre after losing to it? The post battle image i mean.

OgrePost.jpg

Well it's a moot point now i guess as i can't seem to do it right anyway. I extracted the files, swapped out the ogre image, re-compressed it back into an exe jar and got an error message. Not sure what i did wrong.

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
So what image did you use for the ogre after losing to it? The post battle image i mean.

View attachment 69442

Well it's a moot point now i guess as i can't seem to do it right anyway. I extracted the files, swapped out the ogre image, re-compressed it back into an exe jar and got an error message. Not sure what i did wrong.
You don't really have to decompress and recompress anything really (jar files don't work that way anyways), just open the jar with winrar or 7zip, travel to the "enemies" folder and replace the picture of the ogre by just dragging and dropping it there. Nothing else is needed.

As for the defeat pic I guess unless you plan on losing to the ogre every time you fight them, then it doesn't really matter honestly since most of the time (at least for now) all you'll be seeing is a still pic of the ogre whenever you encounter it.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Gonna interrupt the modding talk to mention what's allegedly in the latest weekly. A copy-paste from /hgg/:

"In the latest you can choose to fail a skill check, assuming you passed it in the first place.
It also adds more spells and a LOT more slots to drop perk points into.
There's a shadow effect on the map now as time passes.
You can perform "Top" actions in the brothel now.
Monsters and Caches respawn across the map.
There's some fast travel between opposite ends of the map via another village (with limited options) or the Altar upon returning to it."

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
You don't really have to decompress and recompress anything really (jar files don't work that way anyways), just open the jar with winrar or 7zip, travel to the "enemies" folder and replace the picture of the ogre by just dragging and dropping it there. Nothing else is needed.

As for the defeat pic I guess unless you plan on losing to the ogre every time you fight them, then it doesn't really matter honestly since most of the time (at least for now) all you'll be seeing is a still pic of the ogre whenever you encounter it.
Hmm didn't know you could drag and drop to compressed files like that. Much easier indeed. Thanks for the tip.

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
Gonna interrupt the modding talk to mention what's allegedly in the latest weekly. A copy-paste from /hgg/:

"In the latest you can choose to fail a skill check, assuming you passed it in the first place.
It also adds more spells and a LOT more slots to drop perk points into.
There's a shadow effect on the map now as time passes.
You can perform "Top" actions in the brothel now.
Monsters and Caches respawn across the map.
There's some fast travel between opposite ends of the map via another village (with limited options) or the Altar upon returning to it."
Those are mentions of the 1.28.2 changelog. Nobody knows what 1.28.3 introduced, yet.

Echidna44

Oct 17, 2017
I've been following this game for a while and jesus this game just keep evolving, getting more and more content, better content, arts amazing, writings good, while the combats not too complicated it's got enough of a learning curve to keep it interesting, the ever increasing addition of skills and perks make the non storymode fresh, love it, great game and great work rate.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
In skill sheet, is there only one page for upgrading?
I mean after level 10 or so you max out.
After tgat skill points just pile up uselessly.

Reactions: Jaysmall

kingmich

May 21, 2017
-Hire a whore at the town brothel
-Get a blowjob
-Fail the charisma check for deepthroating
-Force her to anyway
-You'll get a warning from the mistress
-Do it again
-Go to the town square and you'll meet the Mouth Fiend
what on earth does that mouth fiend do to you? i saw a picture of you looking at her but from inside a mouth?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
what on earth does that mouth fiend do to you? i saw a picture of you looking at her but from inside a mouth?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a long, convoluted storyline that they probably spent way too much effort on. I feel like someone with a very specific fetish probably gave them a ton of money to write it.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a long, convoluted storyline that they probably spent way too much effort on. I feel like someone with a very specific fetish probably gave them a ton of money to write it.
thats.... thats just... im not even sure what to say to that its really random i bet ur right someone pay a lot for that

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah mouth fiend is weird alright. Good thing it is a specific quest and not a normal encounter.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes