Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
Thanks for new version :) and yes these updates are almost weekly thing. Can't play fast enough to test everything.
This always happens at the start of every month. Along with their weekly updates every Saturday, they release monthly builds at the start of each month as well without fail (for as long as I've noticed) even if they've just published their last weekly build 3 days prior to their monthly release. They just cram in a small update or a couple of bug fixes (the only difference between 1.29.0 and 1.28.5 are the belly animations and some fixes for the werewolf animations in this case) to make them differ a little bit, so expect yet another weekly update in a couple of days.

In my honest opinion, I really like they have their schedule set up like this and that they do their best to follow it through. It shows that at least they're trying to be professionals with their project (unlike many other patreons out there...). So kudos to them on that aspect.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
This always happens at the start of every month. Along with their weekly updates every Saturday, they release monthly builds at the start of each month as well without fail (for as long as I've noticed) even if they've just published their last weekly build 3 days prior to their monthly release. They just cram in a small update or a couple of bug fixes (the only difference between 1.29.0 and 1.28.5 are the belly animations and some fixes for the werewolf animations in this case) to make them differ a little bit, so expect yet another weekly update in a couple of days.

In my honest opinion, I really like they have their schedule set up like this and that they do their best to follow it through. It shows that at least they're trying to be professionals with their project (unlike many other patreons out there...). So kudos to them on that aspect.
Yeah, not every Patreon project have schedule when they release new version or patch. That is frustrating at times when you are enjoying the game but you don't know when the game is patched or new version coming out.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I really hope they address the text problem. Its still super pixelated and blurry in most places.
I like the new skills and what not, but i never could figure out how to get any to work.
Knocked the harpy down but never got the options to mount her or anything.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I really hope they address the text problem. Its still super pixelated and blurry in most places.
I like the new skills and what not, but i never could figure out how to get any to work.
You need to be aroused yourself to able to have sex, but it's not told properly anywhere how to get aroused. What i figured out is that you need skill from Defense called Seduce and in Seduction you need skill called Rub. With those two you can arouse yourself without needing to take damage. I don't know why but sometimes when you take damage, you also arouse yourself.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I have no issue with the text and honestly am not even sure what the problem is people are having, i do however have issue with the new map screen. The grid is dim as hell and i can barely see where to click.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
You need to be aroused yourself to able to have sex, but it's not told properly anywhere how to get aroused. What i figured out is that you need skill from Defense called Seduce and in Seduction you need skill called Rub. With those two you can arouse yourself without needing to take damage. I don't know why but sometimes when you take damage, you also arouse yourself.
To get aroused you have to be seduced by the ennemy or arouse yourself with rub, I haven't found any other particular way, most of the time it just happens before I even realize it.

I have no issue with the text and honestly am not even sure what the problem is people are having, i do however have issue with the new map screen. The grid is dim as hell and i can barely see where to click.
I think it's supposed to be that way since you now have to scout, just do that enough times and it will be good.

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
You need to be aroused in order to be able to fuck her. You can get a little bit aroused by doing things that your character is into, the red skills on your character stats. You can get aroused if the enemy use seduce on youand you can use seduce on them, since it turns you on too, Rub is the one that makes them want to get fucked.
You also need to have her and yourself in the correct stances. You don't have to just drop her, she needs to have low stamina and get up slowly, so that you are on your base stance when she is on all fours, then the option Pounce will show up. You can also go for the Full Nelson or Ground Wrestle stances with some enemies and once you grapple them enough the option to penetrate them will appear, if you fail they may turn the table and fuck you instead.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Well i finally got it to work, to bad there are no CGs for being a Dom, only a sub =(
Yea hopefully that changes in the future. Don't mind the MC being the bitch boy but if the bitch boy is also the bottom he needs to have some drawn top scenes too.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Well heres hoping that since they included Dom options in combat, we will eventually get CGs for it.

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
Anyone know if anything interesting was added in v0.1.29.2 or nah?
Version: 0.1.29.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.29.2 is just a hotfix because they broke the game with their new map stuff

Oh and here's the roadmap for those interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Does anyone know the gallery code for 0.1.29.3? I've tried a few of the old ones on the slim chance they might reuse codes but none of them worked... :(

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes