androgyny

May 18, 2017
I don't really have any problems with the way Maj implements content brought by big dollar backers, most of them usually end up becoming something I like. None of it is really invasive enough to complain about either.

Reactions: yoyomistro

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Surprised there isn't a new version out already. Lately a new one comes out every week on here.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Has anyone figured out how to access the witch? Also the topping and gf experience in the brothel?

Arios

Feb 5, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to access the witch? Also the topping and gf experience in the brothel?
To access the witch house, you need to listen to the town crier in the square at Silajim or whatever the first town is called. They should mention a bounty. Then eavesdrop in the square and you should encounter a 'suspicious man'. Visit Witch House after and the rest should be apparent.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Arios

Feb 5, 2018
She's in the secret monster town in the manor. You need 6 strength or 4 magic to get in the manor.
I believe he meant the witch at the cottage. Relatively certain the encounter you're talking about is the Warlock. Actual difference? Dunno. I think the witch is female and the warlock is futa.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
To access the witch house, you need to listen to the town crier in the square at Silajim or whatever the first town is called. They should mention a bounty. Then eavesdrop in the square and you should encounter a 'suspicious man'. Visit Witch House after and the rest should be apparent.
I always get "cottage looks abandoned/decrepit".

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Is the centaur camp already in the game? And if yes, where? I can't seem to find it.

I'm playing free mode, not story mode.

Arios

Feb 5, 2018
I always get "cottage looks abandoned/decrepit".
Yes, this is the message you will get if you try going to the cottage before receiving a gem from the suspicious man. Here is a step-by-step:

1. Enter Silajam
2. Go to Town Square (during the day)
3. Listen to the town crier. He'll mention Mount Xiuh and a creature residing there.
4. Go back to Town Square, but eavesdrop this time. You should encounter 'suspicious man'
5. Satisfy him however you please. I'm relatively certain you'll receive the item you need even if you fail the check.
6. Return to witch cottage (You don't actually need to go to it before getting the item. As long as you've spoken with the suspicious man, you should be able to access it)

Ta-dah, ya did it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, this is the message you will get if you try going to the cottage before receiving a gem from the suspicious man. Here is a step-by-step:

1. Enter Silajam
2. Go to Town Square (during the day)
3. Listen to the town crier. He'll mention Mount Xiuh and a creature residing there.
4. Go back to Town Square, but eavesdrop this time. You should encounter 'suspicious man'
5. Satisfy him however you please. I'm relatively certain you'll receive the item you need even if you fail the check.
6. Return to witch cottage (You don't actually need to go to it before getting the item. As long as you've spoken with the suspicious man, you should be able to access it)

Ta-dah, ya did it.
Thanks.
By the way, any idea how to meet this warlock character some people have mentioned here?

Arios

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks.
By the way, any idea how to meet this warlock character some people have mentioned here?
Yeah, go to the manor in the monster town. You'll be stopped the first time, but just try entering again. I believe there's a 4 Magic check and 6 strength. Only need one though.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes