Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Does anybody know where to read the Evoker series of stories from Majalis? They hentaifoundry doesn't seem to have it. It even has Merrybell appearing, but I can't seem to find Evoker, yet apparently there were a few stories about him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton and Evokerr

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Has anyone figured out how to get the DK footjob yet?
you need to lose to her by HP, had some free time and was bored so went true the scenarios, thought about laying down and letting her rub me out in battle but she just does a 69.

its the same as the blowjob art on centaur, you have it in game, but not in pervert screen

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Download links on page 1 are not updated, at least the MEGA link. :/
You don't say which platform you are talking about. However, looking at some of them, they appear to be up to date. Must be something on your end. If you are still unsure, say which platform's links you mean.

Reactions: Twiton

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
you need to lose to her by HP, had some free time and was bored so went true the scenarios, thought about laying down and letting her rub me out in battle but she just does a 69.

its the same as the blowjob art on centaur, you have it in game, but not in pervert screen
How do you get the centaur bj art? And is DK Dark Knight or Demon King?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Encounters can modify Hiro's breast size? which encounter can do that? so far ive looked by the cheat option, I cant find it. Can anyone help me?
Currently there's only 1 and it's a bad end through Alma (Warlock), you'll have to fail the check during the anal sex training session.

Reactions: Twiton

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Windows/PC are still 03.45.0. Could someone update to 03.45.4??
And.... that's what I thought was your problem.

Java and Android get the weekly updates.
Windows, Mac, and Linux are updated monthly.

If you want to keep up to date with the weeklies on Windows, Mac, and Linux ---- you first must download a monthly. Then you download the weekly java to replace the java file in your game folder.
1719354817319.png

At this point, you might as well wait 5 days for the end of the month update v0.3.46.0, which will have all the weeklies from June compiled into a handy-dandy single download.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I'm sweating bullets here, only 4 days left in this month and we've yet to have a genuine monthly question about the "java exception has occured".
Maybe the new one is going to be asking about the links because they seem to be missing the obvious yellow text on a dark background, we've got those in spades apparently.

May 25, 2017
I'm sweating bullets here, only 4 days left in this month and we've yet to have a genuine monthly question about the "java exception has occured".
Maybe the new one is going to be asking about the links because they seem to be missing the obvious yellow text on a dark background, we've got those in spades apparently.
Bro got PTSD so bad, he's shaking with anticipation to call someone stupid

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes