Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
I think is not working for windows, I tried open the fiel but nothing. Does anyine have a similar problem for win?
Try running the .jar file instead of the .exe they provide. Don't forget to have the latest version of java installed as well.

Locke0087

Apr 1, 2018
I tried to open with the java app but this advice appear:

Sorry for the fatal error .
An error .txthas been created in the game folder

Error OpenGL 2.0 or higher with the FBO extension is required
Open GL version 1.1.0

what can I do?

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tomorrow's monthly is going to be this + whatever bugs they manage to fix until tomorrow, so don't wait for it.
whoa! you are amazing! btw, can you upload the android version only...? just like my request earlier... because is not wise to download them all if I just only need one of them... thanks

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Can the player character fuck anyone in this? Or is literally just you getting raped with no way of stopping it?

Flannoken

Jan 16, 2018
Can the player character fuck anyone in this? Or is literally just you getting raped with no way of stopping it?

You can be on top, almost with all mobs, BUT, this is hard thing, because:

1) You must be horny (you only can getting horny when enemy's seduce\fucks you).
2) Enemy must be tired (out of stamina, not in battle state)
3) You must have some stock of stamina, for being on top, obviously

If you achive all this, you are alpha )
After some updates you can start wrestle, and if you have more stamina than that enemy, you can forced them into pron state. But if you don't be lucky, you are will be fucked...literally :D

Reactions: obzerver

Arios

Feb 5, 2018
As was stated, it's possible, but it isn't really worth playing for top stuff alone. Definitely isn't the focus.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
are there any walkthroughs? iv'e tried before and do decent in the random mode, but remember getting stuck in story mode.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes