Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog
Seems that v0.1.30.1 is out, is it possible to get the change logs for v0.1.30.0 and v0.1.30.1?
The differences between 1.29.6 and 1.30.0 are literally none. Monthly changelogs are basically just a compilation of all the weeklies.
I have the latest version. I am rather perplexed.
If you're trying to run it off the .exe and it gives you an error, you can try running the .jar file instead.

Arios

Feb 5, 2018
Changelog

The differences between 1.29.6 and 1.30.0 are literally none. Monthly changelogs are basically just a compilation of all the weeklies.

If you're trying to run it off the .exe and it gives you an error, you can try running the .jar file instead.
Giantess? Hoo-boy, now you've got my attention~

Reactions: kleksopak

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
Changelog

Wasnt here a few days so i checked that you didnt write this news on the fist of april.
This would be the worst kind of aprils fool this year

riztottiman

Nov 6, 2017
Changelog

I get no errors that is the point. .exe doesn't work or the .jar file.

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
anyone can share his safe?
Why?
Just pick one class and edit your save file. For the fist save file pick "save0", open it with the editor and search for "main". Edit your main stats to 10 and go rush through the game. You can complete it in a fiew minutes.
so i think there is no use to share a save file ect.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
Why?
Just pick one class and edit your save file. For the fist save file pick "save0", open it with the editor and search for "main". Edit your main stats to 10 and go rush through the game. You can complete it in a few minutes.
wow 10/10 so helpful elect you should be a mod *sarcastic*

burntable

May 6, 2017
Why?
Just pick one class and edit your save file. For the fist save file pick "save0", open it with the editor and search for "main". Edit your main stats to 10 and go rush through the game. You can complete it in a fiew minutes.
Where are the save files located at?

Darkyz

Dec 6, 2017
Hello I am a recent member do you know where I can get the walk trough or the guide ? It is just me or you will definitely lose the first game ?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes