Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Just play the game and do whatever, man. There's no way to finish it at the moment. No end, so feel free to do anything and try everything.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
are there any walkthroughs? iv'e tried before and do decent in the random mode, but remember getting stuck in story mode.
You can go Mage and go full magic then max your firebolt and play smart in fights

Otherwise for th easiest you go Warrior and max Blitz then the normal attack. Keep in mind to have full strength and high agility & endurance. Buy the shoes, gauntlets and helm from the shop when fighting the Spider. Remember to have gladius because it scales with your Str and Agility.

Thief last one. Pretty much like warrior but you go max agility and then high str with End. Max feint strike and get center for smart plays.

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
anyone can share his safe?
There you have the profile with all the scenes unlock (all that i found) and the save of a rogue lvl 9.

In the map of this save you have at the top left the new giant creature, to the right the mount Xiuh and down left the 2 citys, all of this new futa-monster doesnt have gallery so you should go and check ;)

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
1. how can you beat the snake god?
2. how do you access the brothel madam's face sitting reward(non death)? I ask for it and she still sits on my lap.

Arios

Feb 5, 2018
1. how can you beat the snake god?
2. how do you access the brothel madam's face sitting reward(non death)? I ask for it and she still sits on my lap.
1. Have the gem and relatively decent stats. Requires that you visit the witch cottage.
2. As far as I know, there is only one face sitting scene (death) and the assjob. Not much for madam apart from that to my knowledge.

Jan 14, 2018
Guys, how to win final boss with virginity? 0o
I'm restarting 2 times as Ranger and cann't fight whit final boss, because she fuck me without any askes D=

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Guys, how to win final boss with virginity? 0o
I'm restarting 2 times as Ranger and cann't fight whit final boss, because she fuck me without any askes D=
Steps in order:
1. Be in town during morning and listen to the people speaking. First time take second option then second time take the first option and pay the guy 30gold. (also buy boots from blacksmith)
2. Level up a bit and goto the witch. She's to the right of the map. (If possible pay 100G)
3. After you've leveld up goto the first castle and traverse the ruins then defeat the spider to get gladius.
4. Equip Gladius 2+ and goto the town in west. Then just goto the manor
5. After u went in the manor twice you will fight a warlock. Just kill her for 3 nice scrolls that will be handy in combat.
6. Go a bit north until u find the goddess/Giant
7. Goto the village (MUST HAVE HIGH PERCEPTION)
8. Get baptised by the villagers.
9. Search for a random castle and hope theres an angel coming down
10. When it comes down pray and say ur a follower
11. Now after completeing these quests you should be good to go. (MUST BE HIGH LEVEL)
12. Goto Mounatin Xiuh or where the final boss is. First time u retreat and second time you fight her.
I went with warrior and was lvl 18 with 8 STR 10 END 9 AGI 6? PERCEPTION 1 MAGIC 1 CHA and killed her super fast. (She has 150 HP!)
13. And thats how you kill her :p
You dont need to be warrior and spam blitz but if you go anything else you need to use more brains in combat :).

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Thank you for helping. But I have strong character for fight with boss, but she "kill" me in dialog... Main trable is not a full team, maybe low lvl as you said.
But thank you again for help =D
Literally the first 2 steps.

1. Be in town during morning and listen to the people speaking. First time take second option then second time take the first option and pay the guy 30gold. (also buy boots from blacksmith)
2. Level up a bit and goto the witch. She's to the right of the map. (If possible pay 100G)

simplified a bit. Go into town during the day, go into the town square, listen to the crier. After that eavesdrop on people. A man will talk to you. Either have sex with him or pay money for the gem.
Now find a town icon on the right of the map and go there. Give the gem to the witch, pay her 100g, or give some of your "soul" (levels).
There ya go. go beat up snake lady.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
What do you need to do or say to access the giantess battle ?
I encountered her multiple times but never managed to have the fight.

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
succeed in the first scouting, then explore the valey and after that just fail at the next check.
Then you have 4 choices and the first of them is "stand and fight"

Reactions: UndeadEve

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
She got 10000hp and her first attack is slamming her cock on you dealing 4k+ dmg. Just dont try to xd

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes