yangblade

May 8, 2017
I keep getting no opengl context found in the current thread everytime I open the game, Is there any fix?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
First time playing it. It's quite a superb game with a very well-thought-out combat system.

Arkaykami

Oct 3, 2017
This game was made for a trap to be fucked by dom monstergirls. NOT VICE VERSA
actually, they did say a while back that they would be adding art for when the player dominates and i believe that the new changes add that.
while the main appeal is a trap being fucked, in earlier versions you could rape instead of being raped, there was just no splash art and it was fairly "hidden". since i stopped playing a few months ago, i realized they changed a lot in the fighting system and now the same things i did to rape others dont work, that is why im asking since i cant find the answer on the forums

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They took it out on purpose since futadom is the main fetish on it. Protagonist can top some characters but most of the time is the other way around.

Reactions: Arkaykami

delete13

Jul 3, 2017
i know about that site. i clicked on download and it just lead me to that OpenGL page
Hmm just curios what's your vga? Usually you can fix this by install recent vga driver. If you use old intel vga(GMA 3000 series or below, around 2007) you out of luck. Intel old vga dont support it. ATI/AMD support it since HD 3000 series, nvidia support it since geforce 7000 series, Intel start support it GMA 4500 and HD Graphics(core i-series processor).

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Is it just me, or does:
1. The giantess encounter provide very little by way of an arousing scenario.
2. The new beastmistress art kind of leave you disatisfied, and wanting for more. The cat is invisible, and Hiro's facial expression seems to be utterly calm and divorced from the situation at hand.

Genuinely want to know if either of these two updates are actually liked by anyone?

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me, or does:
1. The giantess encounter provide very little by way of an arousing scenario.
2. The new beastmistress art kind of leave you disatisfied, and wanting for more. The cat is invisible, and Hiro's facial expression seems to be utterly calm and divorced from the situation at hand.

Genuinely want to know if either of these two updates are actually liked by anyone?
How do you find beastmistress art?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes