Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I could see it happening in story mode, i mean, it's not that much work to do if hiro changes pronous in the middle of the story.
But for the free mode...it's gonna be hell to change that now, just think of all the times hiro says things like "no, i'm a boy" or "i'm a boy, i can't get pregant" and all that must be changed if he identifies as a she and i'm pretty sure it's gonna be a pain to do.

But hey, if they can, are willing to do it and people (and the devs) want it, all the more power to them.
The slow flow of content is definitely not in the writing, but in the coding and art. Once they set up enough flags for most relevant events, then they would have these checks for "I'm a boy/girl", and if going for neutral terms, then they wouldn't be referencing either of the former, probably. On the other hand, it is often stated on this tread, Majalis posts, etc, that the game is strictly for Anal content (even if there are a couple vaginal scenes, they don't have full art of the acts). So, a scenario like "I'm a girl, don't impregnate me!" can still play, yet they'd still offer for anal. It's kinda silly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Grappling (and by extension sex) is actually useful if you've inflicted bleeding on an enemy, as you're wasting both your turns while the bleed chips away at their health.

Spanking is the first (meaningful, since I think you can give enemies fucked debuffs) use of sex itself for combat though.
I think it could be considered an exploit, a way to use the mechanic that wasn't intended and that would need fixing

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I think nobody would even care or notice... but when you make a translation of the game to the language that has words springing according to the speaker's gender, rewriting everything to be sonehow compatible with the feature that gives the character a number of alternative gender options is a nightmare. Play the game of “find a single neutral way of formulating a sentence” as many times as there are phrases with alteration.

Oct 30, 2019
The slow flow of content is definitely not in the writing, but in the coding and art. Once they set up enough flags for most relevant events, then they would have these checks for "I'm a boy/girl", and if going for neutral terms, then they wouldn't be referencing either of the former, probably.
Dude that would suck!

See the issue is, the basic fact the protagonist is male is not just something the narration has an occasional throwaway line acknowledging. the sex scenes mostly aren't written such that the person receiving the dicks could be an ambiguous generic human body if not for the odd line directly stating "I can't believe this is happening to me even though I'm a boy"

It's woven in! There are entire scenes where the specific sex act is happening because it's what the relevant lady thought would be specifically humiliating to force a boy to deal with. there's no way to flag that.

And for obvious reasons this is really good, it's good writing to make things really matter in the narration like that, but fact is if you wanted a girl protagonist you'd be rewriting like a third of the total word count.

Last edited:
Reactions: zero1234

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
People keep asking about changeable pronouns, but I'm still waiting for the promised male protagonist to show up
Well, the body type might never ever change, because this is a game based on the concept of "Androgyny". BUT! They CAN make some alternate - but very likely will opt for "boyish" - clothing designs for Hiro based on the 6 Classes. The knight is sort of boyish enough, so that would need to go the other direction. IN the case of Enchantress, then actually drawing the basic shorts you can buy anywhere into the art instead of the usual skirt, as an alternate way to visually express things. To be frank, many sex scenes do express Hiro as visually bottomless, so maybe some scenes, mainly the ones that start entirely sudden, the skirt should still be visible on the animation (with the shorts example, then just barely slid down under the butt, or on the knees, whichever works). The Ogre? Shorts still on, but ripped a new one. Just some examples for things they could do later.

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022

View attachment 2792578

Hayu~ New weekly!

This time around, it's all Spanking - a new lovely ass-spanking animation along with different handprints and redness for repeated spanking that fade with time for all you spanking aficionados, along with new gameplay aspects to go along with it, new techniques, new dialogue, new sounds, and some nice, satisfying jiggle to it all.

With these enhancements to Spanking stance and spanking generally, we're seeing what kind of AI behaviors and distinctions we want to ensure are possible, especially according to the attributes we give to different enemies - some enemies should try to break free from getting spanked, some should do so only if they're not in the mood, and some shouldn't care one way or the other, for instance.

I got really into the spanking stuff and some of the more technical aspects of the game this week, but my full focus is now once again on the Mimic and all the chest-related stuff... including the Mimic's lovely chest herself! So that'll be up next... along with Hiro's new White/Silver hair option!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
Got this while in story mode.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Well, the body type might never ever change, because this is a game based on the concept of "Androgyny". BUT! They CAN make some alternate - but very likely will opt for "boyish" - clothing designs for Hiro based on the 6 Classes. The knight is sort of boyish enough, so that would need to go the other direction. IN the case of Enchantress, then actually drawing the basic shorts you can buy anywhere into the art instead of the usual skirt, as an alternate way to visually express things. To be frank, many sex scenes do express Hiro as visually bottomless, so maybe some scenes, mainly the ones that start entirely sudden, the skirt should still be visible on the animation (with the shorts example, then just barely slid down under the butt, or on the knees, whichever works). The Ogre? Shorts still on, but ripped a new one. Just some examples for things they could do later.
It was about new playable character, Evoker, I think. It's not about physique changes or anything.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Dude that would suck!

See the issue is, the basic fact the protagonist is male is not just something the narration has an occasional throwaway line acknowledging. the sex scenes mostly aren't written such that the person receiving the dicks could be an ambiguous generic human body if not for the odd line directly stating "I can't believe this is happening to me even though I'm a boy"

It's woven in! There are entire scenes where the specific sex act is happening because it's what the relevant lady thought would be specifically humiliating to force a boy to deal with. there's no way to flag that.

And for obvious reasons this is really good, it's good writing to make things really matter in the narration like that, but fact is if you wanted a girl protagonist you'd be rewriting like a third of the total word count.
You're exaggerating. It would be a simple pronouns change. Hiro already looks extremely feminine. And all futas in the game already are identified as female, so what's the difference if another person with dick is “she/her”. It won't be obligatory, anyway.

Well, I think it just won't happen, as Hiro is already referred in neutral terms.

• Angry
Reactions: zero1234

ReC3KS

Oct 12, 2021
I need some help. The wiki says: "After Magic 2 each three stats in Magic you get an additional soul crystal per level", but it still give me only 1 soul crystal for level , even if I have 7 in magic. I could be mage with 12 Magic but still gain only one crystal every time level up. Has someone with the same problem?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You're exaggerating. It would be a simple pronouns change. Hiro already looks extremely feminine. And all futas in the game already are identified as female, so what's the difference if another person with dick is “she/her”. It won't be obligatory, anyway.

Well, I think it just won't happen, as Hiro is already referred in neutral terms.
Maj has also stated in the past, in this very thread, that it wouldn't be an issue and that the changes to scenes are already considered if the feature is voted on.

• Angry
Reactions: zero1234 and Konpon

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Maj has also stated in the past, in this very thread, that it wouldn't be an issue and that the changes to scenes are already considered if the feature is voted on.
Indeed. Every poll item offered is, well, offered at all because they are fully ready to commit to it. For good and ill.

Last edited:

wrendel

May 31, 2022
Am I missing something? Links in OP are labeled 3.34.0 on here and the dl link while the latest posted in replies is referencing 3.34.5. The android and java links are unlabeled, are those the only updated ones?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Am I missing something? Links in OP are labeled 3.34.0 on here and the dl link while the latest posted in replies is referencing 3.34.5. The android and java links are unlabeled, are those the only updated ones?
There are no weekly updates for Win/Linux version.

But there are .jar updates each week. All you need to do is download Win/Linux once. Then you can replace .jar file inside the game folder each week with fresh one. And the game will be updated to weekly build.

Reactions: wrendel and Bob69

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.34.5Java
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Go to the file where the game saves your games and delete:

View attachment 2802484
If not, keep deleting that worked for me
What I did was the opposite. I just backed up the core files you show (except the quick save), and deleted all other saves. My guess is that the latest update touches some lines of code that are probably added to savefiles made with the current update. If something is missing from that save file when entering the save/load screen, it causes the crash. It is definitely related to the spank skills.

Reactions: Vrent

Krisa88

Apr 24, 2023
Hi guys. Can someone explain to me how to get pass the Dark Knight? I have needed stats to start the fight: 1690430356676.png
So I can pass through Purity check here
1690430431297.png 1690430466881.png
And whatever I choose I'm getting Game Over screen.
1690430755098.png
Can someone explaing what I'm doing wrong here? There's no way the fight starts... I tried literally every option...

Do I need higher Puriy?
- I already was changing it so third oprion was active but the game still goes to Game Over screen...

So, please, guys, help me!!

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes