Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 326178
Redhead+ Mod has been updated to 2.13.2 Enjoy!

Follow the link in my sig to the mod page where you can download it and if you enjoy the mod please leave a like over there as I am using that as a gauge to see how many people are using it or at least interested in it. Thanks!

Example from the latest version. Work is also nearly complete on a revision to every single picture.

Mod View attachment 326179 Original View attachment 326180 Updated View attachment 327445 Original View attachment 326181
Wait you forgot at least one character in the redhead mod, like, it's in the picture even!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Question! Is it just me or have the Goblin sprites been enhanced? I just got the recent v2.13.2 update and, either I didn't notice before, or they've been redone to look sharper and smoother; I love it!

Do you mean a mod that has Hiro being permanently naked? That'd be really cute, but I don't believe such a mod exists unfortunately.
That said, have we seen Hiro's bare chest yet? I don't remember ever seeing those perky titties yet.
Not that i remember. :unsure:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
out of curiousity does this game include or have cheats and pregnancies
No cheats but editing your save game is possible by using text editor. Your main character is a guy looking as a cute girl. Can be pregnant anally. He (Hiro) can't inseminate futas. And futas always wanna make use of main character. Some of them wanna lay eggs, which can be inseminated by other futas.
This is a game one of its kind. 90% of this content by scenes - dialogues - are lewd. 90% of encouters are with futas, which wanna fight mc to use him. If you decide to play only RPG without a need of different taste - i would say this game is not for you.
But if you are fine with this need to play - 75% or more of this game is to make Hiro slooty at the end. IMHO if you decide to make a galant hero (Hiro) this gonna be that amount of lewd content you will miss as being a saint.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
No cheats but editing your save game is possible by using text editor. Your main character is a guy looking as a cute girl. Can be pregnant anally. He (Hiro) can't inseminate futas. And futas always wanna make use of main character. Some of them wanna lay eggs, which can be inseminated by other futas.
This is a game one of its kind. 90% of this content by scenes - dialogues - are lewd. 90% of encouters are with futas, which wanna fight mc to use him. If you decide to play only RPG without a need of different taste - i would say this game is not for you.
But if you are fine with this need to play - 75% or more of this game is to make Hiro slooty at the end. IMHO if you decide to make a galant hero (Hiro) this gonna be that amount of lewd content you will miss as being a saint.
So you can make females pregnant?

Reactions: Nessiah

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
you can cheat in the game with cheat engine, considering most values are 4 bytes. If you want to cheat your stats at the beginning of the game, open cheat engine, make sure cheat engine is on toa. Then set the value to one of the stats like strength, and whenever you change the strength value by using the + or - buttons, you also change the value in cheat engine like so:

GAME: Strength = 6
Cheat Engine: 6 then press new scan
Game: Strength now is 8
cheat engine: 8 then press next scan
Game: Strength now is 7
Cheat engine: 7 then press new scan- keep doing this until you get one address, (but by now im more than sure it doesn't take more than 4 scans) then double click that address, click the value (the number) in the address to edit to whatever you want, like 20, then use the plus or minus button on the strength value in game and it'll show that it has been changed.

P.S. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR CLASS OR YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, PICK THE CLASS YOU WANT BEFORE YOU DO THIS.

P.S.S you can also use this on perk, stat, magic points as well, with them being 4 byte values also.

Reactions: Ive-11

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
though it may be a bit tedious for people not so attuned with cheat engine, I find it fast after using cheat engine so many times. If you didn't guess by now, cheat engine also works on pretty much any kind of games, with online games being mostly excluded, but you might be lucky with one if the game is local values. Can't influence anything that pertains to online values, stuff that server the checks. Renpy games are a no go and Rpg vx ace as well.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Or you can also just use something like Notepad++ go into the .toa-data folder, open up the correct save and edit everything about your Hiro quite simply. From stats, money, abilities, perk points, encounters, etc.

It's another one of the reasons why I love this game so much. Enjoy giving your Hiro the boost she deserves. ;)

danablelector

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone know how to remove chastity belt ? (and how i got it in first place?).
If you started as a Paladin it is a default equipment item. To remove it you will have to save up 100g then buy a key from the Blacksmith in the first town. Once that is done you can go into the equipment menu and hit the minus next to the Chastity belt item. (This should remove it from you, but not destroy the key, in case another belt somehow gets strapped on you)

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Expanding on notepad mentions, you can change the stats in Quicksave or saves 0-9 easily. One note though, there is a 'starting stats' and a 'current stats' section. For Iron-man mode achievements for double bonus points, just change all the 1s to 2s in profile.json. You can change Iron-man mode games by exiting the game entirely and editing save. Not exiting would cause Continue to go back to where you left off.

I've never needed to use cheat engine or even change stats aside from one a single gag save that is sandwiched between two instant game overs. I don't know if it's actually faster or not to use cheat engine for repeat changes however, but it doesn't require any additional work just to ctrl+f.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Or you can also just use something like Notepad++ go into the .toa-data folder, open up the correct save and edit everything about your Hiro quite simply. From stats, money, abilities, perk points, encounters, etc.

It's another one of the reasons why I love this game so much. Enjoy giving your Hiro the boost she deserves. ;)
I feel like we are saying the same thing over and over again.
I lost count of how many times i talked about the notepad cheat on this forum.

Knight001

May 29, 2018
Perhaps if a person in charge of the game page were to be so kind as to post a mention of the Notepad++ cheat, it'd be far easier.

Reactions: edit99

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
If you started as a Paladin it is a default equipment item. To remove it you will have to save up 100g then buy a key from the Blacksmith in the first town. Once that is done you can go into the equipment menu and hit the minus next to the Chastity belt item. (This should remove it from you, but not destroy the key, in case another belt somehow gets strapped on you)
actualy i buyed tjat key for 100 from blacsmith..but i cant remove it. Clicking on minus on chastity belt dont work, no idea why. it wrtes - you cant remove cursed item.
And no, i didnt started as paladin.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
actualy i buyed tjat key for 100 from blacsmith..but i cant remove it. Clicking on minus on chastity belt dont work, no idea why. it wrtes - you cant remove cursed item.
And no, i didnt started as paladin.
Well, to get rid of cursed items you need to go to Witch's cottage and buy an anti-curse scroll and use it in the inventory (only the equipped cursed items are neutered). To see the Witch you will need to encounter a certain adventurer from the Town Square during the day and possibly, but not necessarily, acquire a gem from him.

As for how you acquired the belt - I have no idea. I only know of one cursed item that occupies crotch area and that one is called Something-Something of Insatiable Anal Slut (heavens, even writing the name is making me uncomfortable). You can obtain it in the Outpost at the end of the second zone (with vampires, cultists, doppelgangers and such), but it is not a belt.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Anti-Curse scrolls are also sold at Monster Town, and one more appear there every week of in-game time.

Chastity Belt is sold from the Travelling Merchant at the start of the game. It is separate from the Chastity Cage.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes