Oct 15, 2017
I have a small problem with this game. When I am in windowed mode 1980 I can't see the Hp as it's cut off by the of the window. Is there any way to fix that?

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Lower resolution so it fits or play in windowed I guess. Some applications rarely let you switch to windowed borderless mode, also with a F-key press, but not this one.

Petrichor

Aug 2, 2018
when i try to preload the game i get this error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like some pictures and missing or something i guess? i donno

Edit: i downloaded just the .jar file and ran that in it works now.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I just quickly tested it and didn't get any errors loading the jar version

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
So I'm probably dumb and blind. I've been searching for info about it, but couldn't find any. Is there a way to defeat the wasp in the Hiro storyline? Can't really get past that point :\

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
So I'm probably dumb and blind. I've been searching for info about it, but couldn't find any. Is there a way to defeat the wasp in the Hiro storyline? Can't really get past that point :\
In story mode you should loan some gold from the bank in order to buy better equipment. Without this, it's very hard to beat all the opponents

Reactions: Svenn85

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
What? There's a new weekly with new content every Saturday.
Unrelated, and out of curiosity... is there any plans to expand the game overs like the centaur's camp?

There seems to be something like that with certain characters like the sneaky goblin* or Urka. Not exactly game overs but... expanded content once you've interacted with (I'd really like a way out of the centaur's camp. Aside the Town Scroll that's it).
Something like you get attached to certain characters, be friendly (like Dullahan) or "unwilling" like Selkie.
For me at least (and I gues for many others) is much more interesting rather than new enemies.

Note:
I think it would be cool to have a record of the relationship status.
For example:
- married to the male/female centaur
- girfriend of Dullahan
- mate of Harpy
- slave of Urka
and so.

*awesome stuff.
Could it be possible to get pregged? So the little bastards sneaks at night to keep you egged even if you don't encounter her on the map.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Your status with Urka, Trudy and Kylira is recorded in the character page.
though there is a nasty rendering bug:
Under the "Lips" section there should be the the list of the companions with your current relationship status

it has been there for a few versions, but I keep forgetting to report it.

edit: I wholly agree Dullahan at very least should be there as well.

Also:love the edit, Jorja. Especially because this has been the best non-sex art in the game yet.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Your status with Urka, Trudy and Kylira is recorded in the character page.
though there is a nasty rendering bug:
Under the "Lips" section there should be the the list of the companions with your current relationship status

it has been there for a few versions, but I keep forgetting to report it.

edit: I wholly agree Dullahan at very least should be there as well.
Yeah, I know, it has been there for ages, and yep, it still remains bugged :p

What I meant was something more along the lines of the pervert screen. But in-game, maybe in the quest log (which could use a revamp/adjustment).
Sort of like achievemnts, or the like.

(personally, I'd like to have a similar sneaky goblin rendez-vous, but with the harpy instead. For example, getting "ambushed" while travelling instead of camping. Basically, the harpy comes to mate -if you're "tagged"- and you can refuse and fight or accept. Which in turn could be as a sort of combo if Selkie also sneaky-egged you. Could also be original to have an option -text box?- to name the harpy, setting it aside of a regular encounter)

ZTR

May 28, 2017
There's an issue I never address because I didn't care that much but the pervert option on Android just crashed my app.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
modsplash.png
Redhead+ Mod has been updated to 2.16.1 - Keep all discussion of the mod on the proper page. Thanks.

Pregnant.jpg Follow the link in my sig to take you to the mod page.

To the mod who deleted my last update post, I was given permission by another mod redknight00 that I could announce the update here but just to keep all discussion of it on the proper page. Thank you.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes