broly965

Jul 6, 2017
So with the new preggo art does that mean pregnancy is possible, or has that not been implemented still?

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
It's already been 'possible' between Spider Queen and the Goblin hybrids(Centaur, Harpy, Wolfgirl, but not pure Goblins, for some reason) too.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
So with the new preggo art does that mean pregnancy is possible, or has that not been implemented still?
It's already been 'possible' between Spider Queen and the Goblin hybrids(Centaur, Harpy, Wolfgirl, but not pure Goblins, for some reason) too.
Eggnancy, I guess :p
As said above, but I thought you could also get pure goblins from male goblin "fertilization"?

Petrichor

Aug 2, 2018
Im getting the same error, i thought loading the .jar fixed it but it just crashed when the camp pregnant .jpg starts to load. i even downloaded the redhead mod to see if that would work considering the jpg in question is in the post itself but that didnt work either.

Edit. this is the other error i have been getting with the red head mod

"java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: index can't be >= size: 6 >= 6 at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Array.get(Array.java:154) at com.majalis.screens.CampScreen.buildStage(CampScreen.java:203) at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen(AbstractScreen.java:238) at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.switchFade(LoadScreen.java:46) at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen(AbstractScreen.java:95) at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render(LoadScreen.java:52) at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46) at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:233) at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)"

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
This jpg thing keeps happening, why would the developer keep naming it a jpg if it's supposed to be png?

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
I'm not used to it, but I really love the wandering ogre anal-vore scene... Hope there will be a new art regarding it one day

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes