Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Do anyone know how to obtain the new acheivements please ? Like Team Balance, Journey's End, Purest Hero and Chaste Hero ?
Thank you in advance!
Journey's End: kinda obvious? Just beat the game.
Purest Hero: whoop the demon king without getting butt-buggered
Chaste Hero: beat the demon king without losing any virginity (that includes not screwing others)
Team Balance: Get to the demon king and DO NOT skip the conversation. Just before the options on what to do pop up, there is a will check that always succeeds. You need to deliberately fail it and then blow her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Chaste Hero Defeated the Demon King without Losing any virginity
Purest hero without losing anal virginity
Team Balance Switched to the demon king's side
Journey End Defeated Demon King
Journey's End: kinda obvious? Just beat the game.
Purest Hero: whoop the demon king without getting butt-buggered
Chaste Hero: beat the demon king without losing any virginity (that includes not screwing others)
Team Balance: Get to the demon king and DO NOT skip the conversation. Just before the options on what to do pop up, there is a will check that always succeeds. You need to deliberately fail it and then blow her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you both of you!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I'm confused which game mode should I play?

On character creation I can customize the MC but theres nothing happening it seems its mostly battles everytime I move to the next tile. Seems like the sandbox mode.

When I choose story mode it says it currently has limited content and the other mode has all the content. But in story mode you get all this dialogue and story like the classic VN.

So which mode is the best way to play this?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
What is the "Scrambled eggs" outcome?
It's you getting kicked in the nuts, that's it. You then get fucked, it's honestly a further example of why the Dark Knight is the worst of the Demon King's forces. She isn't doing her side any favours when it comes to popularity, unlike the other 4 head honchos.

On character creation I can customize the MC but theres nothing happening it seems its mostly battles everytime I move to the next tile. Seems like the sandbox mode.

When I choose story mode it says it currently has limited content and the other mode has all the content. But in story mode you get all this dialogue and story like the classic VN.

Adventure Mode, since it offers the most complete experience and the best difficulty curve for new players, Story Mode is more for those who want a further taste of the eventual finished product. Story Mode also is more for actually winning battles, since satisfaction losses result in defeat more-often than not. It's far more unforgiving to bottom build players, more about knowing how to win in combat. I'd advise not trying to beat the first zone of Story Mode until you can defeat the Dark Knight (in combat) at least once in Adventure Mode. That or defeat the Quetzalcoatl in their quest.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018

the battles in the sandbox mode have most of the content

Miabellas

Sep 23, 2019
First of all do you start with the .jar itself? Because it is recommended to start with the .exe inside the builds (win64, linux, max) from the OP. Here is a quick how to.
Mine crashes on combat. Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private final java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicLong java.util.Random.seed accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.util" to unnamed module @197d671

Gonna follow that guide you posted.

Reactions: Twiton

voler777

May 9, 2018
Has the same problem my self updated the java didnt help still getting the same error also tried runing it standalone+ with 64bit exe launcher still getting errors wierd tho used to work a week ago now all of a sudden goes to shit by the way on windows 7 64bit ultimate

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Mine crashes on combat. Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private final java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicLong java.util.Random.seed accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.util" to unnamed module @197d671

Gonna follow that guide you posted.
Did it work? The combat crash should be fixed by using the standalone build. Am sadly not an expert on Java, just trying to give advice on the build with the least problems.
Has the same problem my self updated the java didnt help still getting the same error also tried runing it standalone+ with 64bit exe launcher still getting errors wierd tho used to work a week ago now all of a sudden goes to shit by the way on windows 7 64bit ultimate
I have not really an Idea to fix Java problems. Am just suggesting the best approach to use the most stable build. That is the standalone build (just make sure the .jar is named TalesOfAndrogyny.jar). If that don't work try a clean Java 11 installation and start the jar.
After that my only advice would be the itch official bug report thread. Twiton has the link to that one.

Reactions: Lebrix and Twiton

voler777

May 9, 2018
Did it work? The combat crash should be fixed by using the standalone build. Am sadly not an expert on Java, just trying to give advice on the build with the least problems.

I have not really an Idea to fix Java problems. Am just suggesting the best approach to use the most stable build. That is the standalone build (just make sure the .jar is named TalesOfAndrogyny.jar). If that don't work try a clean Java 11 installation and start the jar.
After that my only advice would be the itch official bug report thread. Twiton has the link to that one.
funny enough the old versions work and launch with exe and standaloe even the redhead mod works but not this one kinda wierd maybe i download with mega and it got corupted or sth i redownload it again with gofile see if its a minor file coruption error if not ill post on itch last resort.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
if not ill post on itch last resort.
You know I keep that mf thang on me, it's what I'm know for:

I often dream about what goes on in the Itch Bug Reporting thread, it's a mystical place I've never been able to see myself. Solutions to issues, quick-fixes and happy users as far as the page can scroll, so I've heard from the rumours. Some say it even has the forbidden answer to the Shopkeep's secret.
But yeah, I link it all the time. It's the official place to report bugs or query about issues, Majalis made it to help users out. I might have to ask users to ferry my own issues/bug posts there :p

Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes