• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 30, 2021
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.2.23.4)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ToA - v0.2.23.4 Downloads

Extra Art (This isn't completely new but it was in the file archive so I'm uploading it)

is there a mirror?

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
Mediafire =
Well, looks like we can’t go any further
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our . <<< java version

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Mediafire =
Well, looks like we can’t go any further
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our . <<< java version

Weird never good DMCA'd before. Welp I just remove it then. There are 4 more hosts.

Reactions: Dark Pixel

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
The wiki has rather useful informations in general, but I think the are subject to some changes.

Remove

* Armor Crusher just doesn't belong here anymore, not since it has been moved into the Haymaker section. You're better off just maxing Spring Attack and Crushing Blow then investing a lot in Strength.
* Berserk and Assault are both terrible. A maxed out Crushing Blow actually deals just as much damage as either of these moves (more if you get the enemy is on the ground), but without trading off defense/stamina/agility nor being locked into a move.

Add

* Blitz Attack, on the other hand, is actually rather interesting for being the only move in the game which has explicit bleeding properties, depending on how much faster you are than the opponent, and is much safer than most of the skills it is leading to. Heavily recommend if you invest a lot in Agility (which you should be doing regardless, honestly. This stat is OP as hell).
* Change Up from the Blitz stance since unlike Hold Back, it allows you to quickly get back in the offensive stance while still defending and dealing damage, which makes it useful to spam alongside Blitz Attack.
* Trip from the Parry stance is a similar attack to Leg Sweep (also known as Slide), but gives you the balanced stance instead of kneeling. A really good skill to use if you don't need to parry your opponent's next move.

xamoreax

Jan 13, 2017
Wait a sec?? Something's wrong.
The version should be 0.3.40.0 right? but it's written 0.34.0 everywhere.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Coming back to this after a pretty long time, is the story mode worth playing or is it still pretty short?
The graphic add_ons are very nice, and additions to event's, I mean the art work is awesome over all, and yes it hits a spot that others completely avoid.

The art work de-pick's truly feminine looks for the so called male's in the game in such away as to make it very entertaining to most everyone, whom are not locked into the heterosexual must have it that way, and that way only crowd in fantasy.

I mean it is just fantasy, so I like it just fine from that point of view.

Main events are still pretty much the same, but there have been character, and event changes, so I think yes to your question. "Personal opinion, I mean everyone has one."

Jul 20, 2023

View attachment 3224481

Newww monthly!

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a fun holiday season for those who celebrate, and also for those who don't~

In this monthly we have the brand new character, the Kitsune, including her animation, battle, and portrait and a bunch of scenes with her, and she is a lovely gal. We have some more for her that we want to finish up this week, and then she'll be settled for a bit. We've also added the Spider (Arachne) Anal art shown above and it's cumming variant, and a little bit of Spider expansion (there'll be more soon!) We've also added more of the delicious phallus close-ups of individual characters, including the largest in the game on a character that isn't also a mountain: the Quetzal! We were hoping to get more of the background animations done on the vacation, but we did get to two of them, with one, the Plains, making it in. And there's also more Alma the Warlock ass-eating, which was really enjoyable to write. And one of the oldest animations in the game, the original Game Over animation, has gotten updated with more and better variants, and now reflects Hiro's customization as well!

Slower month than the recent big ones due to multiple trips and an extended holiday stay, but we're back, baby, and we're firing on all cylinders! Definitely in January we'll see the companion system finalization and the food/hunger system finalization, and the long-awaited combat simulation/AI work, along with some fire new scenes and artwork.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!
Im kinda new to this game so is the download for new update for the entire game? Or is it like a patch that I just put into the game?

EDIT: I just read the download guide, its very useful (y)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes