Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Would you know how to fix? Other games work.
Do other java games work? (that was rhetorical)

Make sure your Windows OS (using windows update) and video drivers (directly from video card manufacturer) are up to date and try again. If you still have problems - share your systems specs and your video card info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I don't play any other class to be frank. I just dump all the starting stats into charisma and perception and I don't have any problems.
Granted, Hiro spends most of his adventure with a dick in his mouth, but a win's a win.
But he chooses to put that dick in there, that's what the Charisma is for.

Reactions: qwsaq

TheYeeter55

May 2, 2019
Definitely adventure mode. It will probably stay that way even after the story's complete. More freedom to experiment and find out what works. The combat takes some time to get used to by its very nature.
Thanks . Btw is there a build guide for a slut playthrough like mostly fucking everyone for a win

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton
Jul 20, 2023
This is an amazing game, fits all of my fetishes and its probably one of my favourite games of all time. I do wish there were more pictures showing what the text says (for example feet scene for dark knight :love:) and also I wish there was dialogue in the gallery. Can't wait for future updates and see how this game will turn out in the future.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes