Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
since im not an english speaker, what perks would you recommend?
For players wanting to do a playthrough that involves any form of sex (so like 99.99% of people who play ToA :LOL:), you want to get the 'Seduce' perk straight away so Hiro can give himself and his opponent an erection during the fight (required to perform any sexual act). Since you'll only have 2 perks to spend from the start, also get 'Rub' as it will entice the enemy into wanting to receive, with the power value based on your charisma stat.

As for your class, playing a canon Enchanter Hiro is best as right from the beginning you can have 9 for your charisma which greatly helps in seducing enemies. Although the hardest part now would be to stay alive before you even get the chance to fuck.

You can top almost every enemy in the game with a few exceptions, such as the Ogre (too big for Hiro's cute penis) or the Dark Knight (at least for now, maybe?). As of now only some have art for topping — typically the earlier enemies you encounter.

I have a question for you though. A big part of what makes Tales of Androgyny so good is the game's superb writing. Since it is loaded with English references, idioms, and colloquialisms, does that affect your enjoyment of the game as a non-English speaker? I'm curious.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
does the game have transformation like that in Fenoxo's Corruption of Champions?
You can only change the name, race (lowlander, highlander, mountainman, elfblood and orc), hair color, eye color, lip size, butt size, peepee size, breast size and how masculine or feminine the character is.
There's no transformation items and you can only transform your peepee size and femininity ingame through some encounters.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Urka Mating Press.gif

EDIT: Hotfix v0.3.36.3 going up now to fix the crash on the Skill Selection screen - if your save is stuck because of it, you can download the new version to get it unstuck!

Hayooo! New weekly! And it's kind of... enormous?

Things just came together, I guess. Hopefully we can keep up this pace, now that we've laid a lot of groundwork. The changelog really says it all, but... let's dive in, shall we?

As promised, we've got the Lubrication system AND the Darkness systems in! And we got Inventory Sorting and Inventory access during encounters as well! There's a lot going on there, so maybe we'll post a devlog about it, but for now here's a summary of each:

For Lubrication, we've added way more that goes into it, with various skills improving lubrication and types of fucking (and with various objects and dongs) affecting friction and the state of Hiro's hopeless hole - and others! It should heal itself quicker now, but taking those big dicks lube-free is now a one-way trip to the red ring of fire. We actually missed adding the "Distracted" debuff to it, but don't worry, that'll be in too... for now, you can get lubed up by opponents, lube yourself, lube your opponents, with spit or lube or cum or oil... go nuts!

Well, not too nuts.

The dark (heh) horse of the update is the new Darkness system, which will definitely have more and more of an impact as we add in more dungeon scenarios and proper dungeons - the game world now has a light level that's based on the time of day (and, for night-time, how bright the moon is) and how much of that daylight is reaching you (full daylight in the plains or forest clearings, reduced under the forest canopy or other shade, minimal in some enclosed areas and completely absent deep in the belly of the earth) - but you can also get a variety of light sources including torches, enchantments, and (eventually) consumables and spells. We're looking forward to implementing the vampires having a rough time in daylight - real, or ~magical~ - but neither the spell nor the vampiric reaction is in yet. What IS in are variable backgrounds and character appearances for the Naga and Spider depending on the light level, and variant scenarios based on the same.

To facilitate that, we've finally added something we've wanted to for a long time - the "Inventory Scene", or, in other words, a place during Encounters to stop and change your gear, quaff your potions, and prepare for the trek ahead. For dungeon crawling, this is going to be an awesome addition - and even for some outdoor encounters, the ability to drink an appropriate potion, or heal up between multiple rounds of combat, will make for a lot more strategic variability.

For now, though, if you run into one of these and the game says it's about to get dark... you may want to equip a torch. Fighting enemies in the dark who have darkvision leads to Surprise, which means, depending on the light level, you won't be able to act for the first few rounds of combat. Even a little bit of light - say, from an enchanted sword - can help.

And that's not all - we've also added the ability to sort your inventory or a shop's inventory by alphabetical, type, value, or weight. Neat!

There's also the Sign Girl Hiro art, including an anal variant, and some great improvements, additions, and animation to the Sphincter display and similar improvements to the Rectum display.

Some QoL improvements, fixes, and adjustments as well - consumables like the stat-boosting potions and arrows are now much cheaper.

We've also got some more performance improvements for encounters coming in, and possibly some improvements to the android builds on weaker phones, but we'll talk more about that later! For now, enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.36.2Java
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
May I ask if anyone has the most latest/ up to date save file to unlock the achievements, the one listed on page 1 doesn't seem to be what works in the previous version, (I couldn't find where to place it honestly.)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
May I ask if anyone has the most latest/ up to date save file to unlock the achievements, the one listed on page 1 doesn't seem to be what works in the previous version, (I couldn't find where to place it honestly.)
Here's one with all the achievements, outfits and most of the gallery, just change the .txt into .json and plop it down to the right folder.

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
Here's one with all the achievements, outfits and most of the gallery, just change the .txt into .json and plop it down to the right folder.
I am currently downloading the newest version of the game, however i may need more clarification, i tried to find the correct folder to put it in the last version about 4 hours ago but i couldnt find where i needed to put it, the only file that looked like where it should go was a jfr file. i couldnt find the save file.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.36.3Java
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

(thank you Bob69)​

Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I am currently downloading the newest version of the game, however i may need more clarification, i tried to find the correct folder to put it in the last version about 4 hours ago but i couldnt find where i needed to put it, the only file that looked like where it should go was a jfr file. i couldnt find the save file.
You can find it in the appdata/roaming/TalesOfAndrogyny, or you can just go into the save menu ingame and click "Go To Save Folder" button there, pic in spoiler.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes