Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
This game is a master class in design and animations but the gameplay is confusing as fuck, it take me hours to understand the skill tree

And I love it
hey, hey, it’s just that one stance goes into another, it will become clear over time~ First, try sleep + normal attacks

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Where can I find a cow?
Usually you can find those in farms.
But in-game... Uh... I'm pretty sure there are not any, i mean i've probably sunk about few hundred hours into the game and i cannot for the life of me recall any actual cows in the game?
There's the Minotauress that you can find on the second map in "the labyrinth" encounter, she's the closest thing to a "bovine-esque" character in the game AFAIK.

LewdFaith

Nov 25, 2023
Hi guys could I as for any recommendation similar to this one?

I have tried

Max the elf
Succubus affection
third crisis
And Dieselmine cataloge (by ffar my favourites)

Everything with monsta and futa, im into that shit, I just dont like the click bibles that usually renpy games are

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
Hi guys could I as for any recommendation similar to this one?

I have tried

Max the elf
Succubus affection
third crisis
And Dieselmine cataloge (by ffar my favourites)

Everything with monsta and futa, im into that shit, I just dont like the click bibles that usually renpy games are
I didn’t understand anything, but there are some good futa games~https://f95zone.to/threads/futakin-valley-v0-034-30-mofuland.68473/
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-para-ark-v0-13-st-hot-dog-king.141775/
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-skyward-v1-3f3-skyward-foundry.69093/
https://f95zone.to/threads/oozehazard-final-gff.129329/

Last edited:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
does anyone know how to get the Demon King facesitting animation?
I think, it's the variation of a scene you get if say her tail is nice and it's cute, but fail the Charisma check. Then you say it's lovely.

Being a total virgin who never kissed and lose to her may also work if you choose her rear. Or saying the Tail is cute and having Charisma 8, but being in chastity cage. Idk which one is more complicated. Or if they have the same art.

Reactions: zero1234

mildpandemonium

Dec 9, 2021
What are the requirements for the new achievements, More Cowbell and Lose Your Head? I assume you need to lose to the Minotauress and Dullahan in specific ways?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Now you got me curious about how Hiro mother looks :unsure:, if I'm not wrong at the beginning of story mode it is said that Hiro looks like her right? (Might be wrong, been long since I played story mode)
IIRC it's because of how he has his hair, which means she could in-fact look wildly different. Part of me thinks she's actually a plain/basic looking sort of woman, whereas Hiro got his 'androgyny' from the other side of his lineage.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Reverse Cowgirl Generic F.png

Hawwo, new weekly!

In this edition of ToA, we've got the "Gape" animation that's sometimes shown for Hiro and sometimes shown for other adventurers, like the one we see on Urka the Orc's introduction (or the aftermath of her... introduction to their butthole). Appropriately, we've also got the new Urka ending, which occurs when you've started her questline and you become so obsessed with her and with her big pickle that you abandon your quest - The End (?)

There's some more scenes we want to add to that ending we'll be slipping in next week for the monthly release, along with the usual fixes and tweaks.

We've also got the new Beastmistress sounds, part one of two for that package, once completed adding those encounters to a list that already includes the brigand, mermaid, and wasp specific sounds and more generic sounds that are falling out of the process, as we build out the game's soundscape.

Speaking of soundscape - while we're not ready for voice acting yet (and voice acting of various types will be up on the feature survey before we do), we have been doing some collaborative work that has had us thinking more about voice acting for ToA - of course, it would be optional, but we think it could be really great.

We haven't forgotten about the Goblin ending, either - while we'll be busy/traveling the first two weeks of June, we plan to work on it and the new companion stuff as soon as we're back, and we have new content we'll be finishing up to schedule for that time in the interim!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes