Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
Women with dicks exist IRL. Saying you'd gag at the sight of one is toxic. Saying that a woman with a dick isn't heterosexual for a man to be in a relationship with is toxic, as is the implication that a woman with a dick loving a man is gay.
i think what he means is that even tho the main character is a guy he looks so feminine that u forget he it a guy but irl no matter how feminine boys there will always be small hints if u look hard enough

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The original post is still a weird rationalization to try to explain why he likes the game despite his thin veiled bigotry.

Nothing new truth be told. We get one of those here every once in a while.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is there an official name for the lava/volcano zone beyond the Border Outpost?

I can't find one in-game, but I figure if I root around the game files or old update logs I might. Anyone got a clue?
It seems to be allied lands of the Demon King, potentially one they conquered, yet it seems to also be covered in ruins and rubble. Maybe the ruins of a former kingdom that opposed the Demons?

Anyway, I hope someone can give me some insight or an answer, since Ironia doesn't appear to be the name of the continent but the Silajam/Starting Zone.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Come on people it's been a few days since the new patch came out and hasn't been posted
Its the monthly that does not usually contain but all of the previous weeklies put together. Next weekend should be new weekly that is posted here.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
how is me saying I'd gag at a dick toxic as well, I sure wouldn't appreciate a cock near my face at any given time. I also said I'd have a heart attack around the whatever the fuck you call these creatures (anthromorphic???). never said I would gag at a person just by looking at them, but I wouldn't bed one either. I hope this is all the explaining I have to do.

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
how is me saying I'd gag at a dick toxic as well, I sure wouldn't appreciate a cock near my face at any given time. I also said I'd have a heart attack around the whatever the fuck you call these creatures (anthromorphic???). never said I would gag at a person just by looking at them, but I wouldn't bed one either. I hope this is all the explaining I have to do.
Man, the problem is the way you expressed it. You didn't just say women with dicks weren't your thing, you intentionally exaggerated the reaction you would have at seeing one, and it really did come off as hateful. If there wasn't any mean-spiritedness behind it, then I'm glad.

But I do have to ask, if you are so turned off by women with boybits, then why are you 'enjoying' a game completely centered around a femboy getting fucked by them?

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Its the monthly that does not usually contain but all of the previous weeklies put together. Next weekend should be new weekly that is posted here.
Automatically assuming that could mean the difference of missing something amazing or not

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
he can have any reason he wants not to like something.
Including literal actual bigotry? There are tons of people who use the excuses:
  • Not a real woman, even if they claim to be one.
  • It's not hetero, they have a penis. You can't ignore the penis.
  • It's gay because they're penetrating/servicing a cock, it's only NOT GAY if the guy is fucking them.
Yet those points don't apply to Futa, they're shit I have to hear from people constantly trying to excuse their bigotry regarding women with different genitals. His post didn't sound simply a matter of "Oh, I don't enjoy cock, not my preference but I don't have any issue with those who enjoy it while also being Heterosexual."

My point still stands, his message came across as very toxic and ignorant of how it'd read to someone that is 'one of those women with a dick'.
Saying you'd gag at the idea of them is incredibly demeaning, especially given he seems to be rationalising his interest in this game as 'it's only fictional so it's okay for their to be cock', but I still can understand someone who isn't okay with cock as a preference. His wording made it sound less like he's not okay with phallic sexual-play and more that he finds cocks repulsive, enough that he'd outright be sickened, which is less about preference and more about a mix of shaming trans-women & those who are aware sexuality is defined by gender and not genitals. His message could have been far more clear, well-thought out, by a long shot:

"The idea that this game, with such a broad appeal to all sexualities, isn't designed to also appeal to heterosexuals is wrong. There's plenty of male + female content, even if most of which is Futa (not my preference, but I understand it's still valid Hetero Content), so on a literal level this game was indeed written with a Hetero audience in mind. I'm also a big fan of Monster Girls, especially the Harpy, yet I'm fairly sure I'd have a heartattack if I saw one IRL."

Ignoring how robotic that example sounds, his message could have been far more neutral in language to avoid a potential issue of people taking offence to the notion "I'd gag at the sight of a monstrous woman with a penis, IRL, but thank the Gods this is fiction and nothing like that would happen."

Reactions: Dexter1927

happymansix2

Oct 8, 2020
Ok, I don't think arguing is going to get us anywhere, so let's just say that they have a strange reaction to seeing a penis and move on.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
women with different genitals
In my book, women only have vagina. A trans woman is still not a woman, which is why you put the distinction "trans woman" in the first place, you acknowledge the difference of a normal woman and a man trying to become a woman. The latter, with our current tools, can only achieve both the mannerism and appearance of a woman, but not having a vagina and a womb for birthing.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes