Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
In my book, women only have vagina. A trans woman is still not a woman, which is why you put the distinction "trans woman" in the first place, you acknowledge the difference of a normal woman and a man trying to become a woman. The latter, with our current tools, can only achieve both the mannerism and appearance of a woman, but not having a vagina and a womb for birthing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-08-4-majalis.1643/post-5900543
1622708558442.png
We've gotta stop derailing the ToA thread into discussions about Sexuality & Gender, Majalis has already gotten involved with the last convo too.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Another week, another !

"Go with honour, friend."
- Someone you just met, who told you to commit mass-kobold extermination for 10 Silver & enchanted gloves, claiming to be your 'friend'

Tales of Androgyny has some interesting Quests, currently in Adventure Mode & Story Mode, which often stretch the definition of what a 'Quest' entails.
Be it;
Expanding a Brothel's employee list to include ladies of a canine persuasion

Getting ice-cream for someone who once trained your mother
Procuring an enchanted codpiece for a 'hunter' of monsters
Or something as traditional as slaying a big evil legendary mythical hobbyist of oils & lubricants

You'll never be bored while doing them and we discover much about the world and our Quest-giver, or the target, through these stories.

So I have to wonder:

Who would you like to be the focus or giver of a Quest?

(The poll options are in the link, but feel free to comment with your own answer!)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
you started this so stop with your complaining about derailing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-08-4-majalis.1643/post-5887699
But I didn't, I replied to users pointing out this comment.
Seriously, the last elongated discussion about this got entirely removed from this thread by mods, I'm trying to move things along for the sake of avoiding further issue.

With that in mind, here's something I felt to make after seeing the Demon King's phallus.
image - 2021-06-03T083903.272.png

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-08-4-majalis.1643/post-5887699
But I didn't, I replied to users pointing out this comment.
Seriously, the last elongated discussion about this got entirely removed from this thread by mods, I'm trying to move things along for the sake of avoiding further issue.

With that in mind, here's something I felt to make after seeing the Demon King's phallus.
View attachment 1227083
bro you need to chill with the shitposting. As much as i enjoy your takes, i think you have more messages on the last 5 pages than all other users combined, half of which are really obscure memes

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
bro you need to chill with the shitposting. As much as i enjoy your takes, i think you have more messages on the last 5 pages than all other users combined, half of which are really obscure memes
Understood, you were right to point that out and make it known, I'll ease off on posting shitposts here and replying to messages. Thanks for communicating that to me, since I don't always pick up on social cues (especially online) so I'm glad you were clear about it.

I'll focus more on writing, I've gotta get Act 3 out sooner or later:p

Reactions: Geralt_of_Trivia

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Understood, you were right to point that out and make it known, I'll ease off on posting shitposts here and replying to messages. Thanks for communicating that to me, since I don't always pick up on social cues (especially online) so I'm glad you were clear about it.

I'll focus more on writing, I've gotta get Act 3 out sooner or later:p
I would like to point out that you could start a new thread in here https://f95zone.to/forums/off-topic.106/ and shitpost as much as you want. And put link in your signature like you have discord link.

Reactions: Twiton

Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019
I can't beat a monster, what do I do to know what kind of attack to use with each monster?
What monster? You can pretty much cheese the game using fade away, block, second wind and just generally attacking with whatever you have once the enemy is tripping or when they're blocking, oh, except fucking Arachne, go ballistic on that bitch.

• Wow

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I can't beat a monster, what do I do to know what kind of attack to use with each monster?
Monsters that have claws on their combat equipment icon can't be disarmed or parried effectively. High perception let's you see their attacks before they happen, which often are ones you can do yourself, allowing you to recognise your best course of response. I'd recommend practicing combat on certain enemies to learn their different faults (Brigand, Drow, Ogre, Cait and Dark Knight can be useful for practice, as they each have different tactics and conditions that you must recognise in order to avoid massive damage.)

Reactions: UndeadEve

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Monsters that have claws on their combat equipment icon can't be disarmed or parried effectively. High perception let's you see their attacks before they happen, which often are ones you can do yourself, allowing you to recognise your best course of response. I'd recommend practicing combat on certain enemies to learn their different faults (Brigand, Drow, Ogre, Cait and Dark Knight can be useful for practice, as they each have different tactics and conditions that you must recognise in order to avoid massive damage.)
Telling people to train on the dark knight :ROFLMAO:
I didn't know you were such a sadist :ROFLMAO:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Telling people to train on the dark knight :ROFLMAO:
I didn't know you were such a sadist :ROFLMAO:
Dark Knight, while having high damage & health, only has 1 unique move & is technically only different to most enemies in the fact she can Ouroboros (IIRC) She isn't great for Top Sex Combat Practice, since you can't even give her a handy, but she is good for Bottoms trying to practice their Lewd Energy stacking. Dark Knight can, with good enough PER & AGI, be flawlessly Bleed stacked without even losing a single HP on your part. Remember to Riposte for the Disarm, Slide to interrupt her Grand Strike (or use Evade if you can't slide in time) or when she tries to re-equip her Greatsword and always capitalise on her Footing with Overrun & Gravity/Oil. Practice makes Perfect!

(Fun Fact: You can 'technically' get some servicing from her if you climax and escape from her 69 or Ouroboros before she climaxes. It's difficult, since you'll be zonked, but if you struggle successfully before climaxing you should be able to.)

Reactions: UndeadEve

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Dark Knight, while having high damage & health, only has 1 unique move & is technically only different to most enemies in the fact she can Ouroboros (IIRC) She isn't great for Top Sex Combat Practice, since you can't even give her a handy, but she is good for Bottoms trying to practice their Lewd Energy stacking. Dark Knight can, with good enough PER & AGI, be flawlessly Bleed stacked without even losing a single HP on your part. Remember to Riposte for the Disarm, Slide to interrupt her Grand Strike (or use Evade if you can't slide in time) or when she tries to re-equip her Greatsword and always capitalise on her Footing with Overrun & Gravity/Oil. Practice makes Perfect!

(Fun Fact: You can 'technically' get some servicing from her if you climax and escape from her 69 or Ouroboros before she climaxes. It's difficult, since you'll be zonked, but if you struggle successfully before climaxing you should be able to.)
Don't get me wrong, she's hard (in more ways than one ;) ) and really technical but she's not impossible to beat (except a few exceptions)
What i meant was, to suggest to someone who's having trouble with the gameplay and can't beat a monster to train on her is a bit harsh.

• Haha

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How can I beat the spider? And the centaur?
Slide the Centaur, while she's drawing an arrow, or block the bow attacks then stack Bleed. She can't be dominated during combat, don't try to, but her normal attacks can be parried . Arachne has powerful grapples and claw attacks, use Block & Bleed/Magical Fire.
Does anyone know what these 2 links he posted in this publication mean?
Those are the Encounter & Feature Surveys, which can only be participated in by Patrons, for this month. They're how Majalis sort out what content to work on next, in their scheduled priorities of production.
I'd personally suggest not using Patreon Content Proxy Bypasses, especially posting links to them on this thread, to look at that content. It's understandable if you can't support the Devs on Patreon, for reasons such as finance despite wishing you could, for access to the weekly/Monthly builds so you use the ones uploaded here. But it's an entirety different matter if you're using sites like those to outright avoid paying for the reward content & posts, so please consider not using them, when this Thread provides more than enough content for those who can't pay.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes