cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
You didn't understand when I found the spider after the dialogue the game over screen appeared. What should I do to avoid this screen?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
im not getting sound effects does anyone know how to fix this???
Quick Troubleshoot/Potential Issue Areas:

-Is this issue only for sound effects, not the in-game music?

-Have you checked your System Volume Mixer, In-Game Options & have you made sure the middle top sound symbol (you mouse over the section, while playing the game, to see it) isn't disabled? Are you able to get audio from other programs?

-Are you playing the game outside of the ZIP/WINRar browser or have you not extracted it yet? (I believe not extracting the files can cause some issues, even if it's still playable IIRC)

-What OS or Platform are you playing this on? It may need updating.

-What Version Number are you having this issue with? Do you still have previous versions that you can try, to see if this issue is still prevalent?

-Have you tried replacing the JAR file with a re-downloaded one (not the entire game folder itself, just the JAR) in case the download you did messed up?

-Have you attempted to restart your system and then boot the game up, to see if the issue still remains?

-Is your Java up to date?

If none of these questions, by delving into them, can resolve the issue I'd suggest taking the matter to the . Hopefully there, in the new Official Bugs/Issues Reporting thread, you can get a response/solution.

zero1234

Jun 16, 2017
Quick Troubleshoot/Potential Issue Areas:

-Is this issue only for sound effects, not the in-game music?

-Have you checked your System Volume Mixer, In-Game Options & have you made sure the middle top sound symbol (you mouse over the section, while playing the game, to see it) isn't disabled? Are you able to get audio from other programs?

-Are you playing the game outside of the ZIP/WINRar browser or have you not extracted it yet? (I believe not extracting the files can cause some issues, even if it's still playable IIRC)

-What OS or Platform are you playing this on? It may need updating.

-What Version Number are you having this issue with? Do you still have previous versions that you can try, to see if this issue is still prevalent?

-Have you tried replacing the JAR file with a re-downloaded one (not the entire game folder itself, just the JAR) in case the download you did messed up?

-Have you attempted to restart your system and then boot the game up, to see if the issue still remains?

-Is your Java up to date?

If none of these questions, by delving into them, can resolve the issue I'd suggest taking the matter to the . Hopefully there, in the new Official Bugs/Issues Reporting thread, you can get a response/solution.
its just certain sound like sex sounds and menu closing that dont work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Hey, so I was just wondering about the public builds; what's the status?

Apologies to bring this up here, ; and there's yet to be a response. So, I was just curious about this; and thought it'd be easier to bring up here instead of redundantly mentioning it in the new " " thread on itch.io (on account of there already being a thread questioning it already on itch.io).

The download links (as seen in the screenshot below) have not been updated since 35 days ago, but the Changelog.txt was updated 3 days ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Upon attempting to download the newest public build it says in game that it's v0.3.08.0, but it still seems to be v0.3.07.0 (as supported by the Changelog.txt in the downloaded folder still being for v0.3.07.0; and none of the new art assets nor scenes for v0.3.08.0 being in the JAR when extracted (art assets not reflected in the relevant folders nor scenes reflected in the "ecounters.json" script)).

• Red Heart

Wavering

May 26, 2021
You have acess to the latest builds here. Why bother with out of date links?
Lol. Some of us like to play on the public builds; and that doesn't actually solve the issue for those that only play via itch.io (hence me bringing it up here; as there has yet to be a response on itch.io).

I don't understand why you'd bring that line of questioning up...?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Lol. Some of us like to play on the public builds; and that doesn't actually solve the issue for those that only play via itch.io (hence me bringing it up here; as there has yet to be a response on itch.io).

I don't understand why you'd bring that line of questioning up...?
Because you can actually play the newest one here.

I am much more confused by your insistence in playing a out of date version of the game when you literally can click on a link and grab the V0.3.08.4 . :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

I am much more confused by your insistence in playing a out of date version of the game when you literally can click on a link and grab the V0.3.08.4 . :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I agree with you.
When i discovered the game, i pledged for a bit, but once i couldn't do it anymore i was more than happy to play the public versions, but once i played it i was surprised by everything that was missing, so i looked around only to find out the public version was really outdated.
But it's by trying to find the patron build of this game that i found f95, and i never left ;)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hey, so I was just wondering about the public builds; what's the status?

Apologies to bring this up here, ; and there's yet to be a response. So, I was just curious about this; and thought it'd be easier to bring up here instead of redundantly mentioning it in the new " " thread on itch.io (on account of there already being a thread questioning it already on itch.io).

The download links (as seen in the screenshot below) have not been updated since 35 days ago, but the Changelog.txt was updated 3 days ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Upon attempting to download the newest public build it says in game that it's v0.3.08.0, but it still seems to be v0.3.07.0 (as supported by the Changelog.txt in the downloaded folder still being for v0.3.07.0; and none of the new art assets nor scenes for v0.3.08.0 being in the JAR when extracted (art assets not reflected in the relevant folders nor scenes reflected in the "ecounters.json" script)).
Strange, must have slipped their mind while they were updating the info itself before uploading the files, thanks for raising this issue! I'll let the peeps on the Fan Discord know, so they can hopefully signal boost this issue.

It's better to be considerate for others, when you notice an issue, than to only consider the methods that are used by yourself.

I didn't use the uploads here for 3 weeks, when I no longer had access to the Patreon Weekly Builds, since part of me was hoping I'd be able to run my Weekly Build Save Data on the Public Build a month later. I also played the Public Build a ton, before I even started playing the Patreon Build, so I'm glad they're being attentive and raised this concern.

+1 to UndeadEve's comment, I'm honestly a massively staunch anti-piracy person when it comes to digital content so I avoided F95 due to the notion of 'place to get free paid content'.

What does it take to beat the spider?
In battle: Use PER to anticipate their attack patterns and adjust accordingly, try utilising Oil + Magical Fire to deal damage where Bleed won't. Avoid her grapples, maintain good Stamina at all times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wavering

Wavering

May 26, 2021

Situation resolved, sorry, I won't worry you by "confusing" you anymore.

----

1622851486920.png

Thank you Majalis & Twiton.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes