Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
from 0.3.08.4,still don't have?

No one has uploaded a 3.8.4 save file yet, to my knowledge. The difference between those, given what was added in the last update, wouldn't be much of a hassle to earn (as it'd be the Minotaurress Labyrinth stuff only.)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I'm stuck in the ghost I'm always losing to him is the game over screen appears.
You can only defeat the Ghost, in combat, with Fire Magic Spells. To pacify the ghost, without coming to blows, you'll need CHR & to take a Purity loss. The time of the day, when you encounter the Ghost, can affect the outcomes too!

How is charisma increased?
By levelling up the Hotter Perk, the Lacy Underwear found in Town of Monsters Shop, the CHR Charm bought from the Witch Cottage and the Erotic Perk, which can help with mid-conversation checks (that aren't Dialogue locking themselves). Remember that CHR can be lowered due to Status Effects, as is detailed in the Help Page found in the Main Menu, so purging these before an encounter is important!

Last edited:

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Twiton, postagem: 5912784, membro: 1187196"]
Você só pode derrotar o Fantasma, em combate , com Feitiços Mágicos de Fogo. Para pacificar o fantasma, sem entrar em choque , você precisará do CHR & para perder a Pureza. A hora do dia, quando você encontra o Fantasma, pode afetar os resultados também!

Ao elevar o nível do Hotter Perk, a Lacy Underwear encontrada na Town of Monsters Shop, o CHR Charm comprado da Witch Cottage e o Erotic Perk, que podem ajudar com verificações no meio da conversa (que não são Dialogue travando-se). Lembre-se de que o CHR pode ser reduzido devido aos efeitos de status, conforme detalhado na página de ajuda encontrada no menu principal, portanto, eliminá-los antes de um encontro é importante!
[/CITAR]
and how do i get these fire magic spells?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "Twiton, postagem: 5912784, membro: 1187196"]
Você só pode derrotar o Fantasma, em combate , com Feitiços Mágicos de Fogo. Para pacificar o fantasma, sem entrar em choque , você precisará do CHR & para perder a Pureza. A hora do dia, quando você encontra o Fantasma, pode afetar os resultados também!

Ao elevar o nível do Hotter Perk, a Lacy Underwear encontrada na Town of Monsters Shop, o CHR Charm comprado da Witch Cottage e o Erotic Perk, que podem ajudar com verificações no meio da conversa (que não são Dialogue travando-se). Lembre-se de que o CHR pode ser reduzido devido aos efeitos de status, conforme detalhado na página de ajuda encontrada no menu principal, portanto, eliminá-los antes de um encontro é importante!
[/CITAR]
and how do i get these fire magic spells?
You need to have a high enough MAG stat (2-3 IIRC) to start earning Magical Perk Points. You'll unlock Magical Spells to learn in the Level-Up/Skill Screen, accessed from the World Map. To gain MAG stat, if you are below this, put points into the Witcher Perk.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
At least i haven't found a single game bug to report so far. So thats good... Hmn?
(think positive, avoid discussion about gender... avoid... f***!)

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
How do I win a fight in the "dominated" way?
"Dominated - the enemy is no longer willing to fight because they've become submissive"
I tried different ways, positions, but I can only get "satisfied" in a fights

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How do I win a fight in the "dominated" way?
"Dominated - the enemy is no longer willing to fight because they've become submissive"
I tried different ways, positions, but I can only get "satisfied" in a fights
Dominated means making the enemy climax a set amount of times, without you being penetrated. (Power Bottoming does not achieve this, since that requires you being penetrated, but the enemy Cowgirling you is fine. The Brigand & Helena will Cowgirl you, if you're laying face up with an erection, but this will not get them to climax unless they're close already. You can totally end a Brigand fight with her Cowgirling you, as well as Helena, so that's kinda nice.)

Effective ways to Dominate an Enemy:
  • Handjobs (Without giving Oral. This is actually incredibly 'handy' for Tops, since Facials & Handjobs do NOT reduce Purity or Dignity.)
  • Penetration, of the enemy, while erect (Oral, done on enemies that are on their Knees & sitting up or laying on their back facing upwards, and Anal, done to enemies while grappling them or they're on their hands & knees with their ass out.)
  • Power Word Cum (Deep Incantation Spell, requires Mana and can't be done too many times.)
  • Makeout, Getting Grinded while Wrestling & Facesitting the Enemy (Raises your erection, as well as your arousal but that's actually detrimental, meaning you can get back to penetrating.)
  • PACE YOURSELF, if you have Zero Stamina you'll collapse. Most likely facing upwards (allowing for them to face-fuck you, 69 you or wrestle you for an anal penetration)

You don't have to cum to dominate, don't forget that, you can pull out after they climax to save Stamina (Unless you need Lewd Energy to deal damage to them). Some Domination Outcomes can also be situational for some enemies like Helena & Mermaid (Mermaid Dominates YOU via wrestling you to the ground and Cowgirling you. Helena, IIRC, actually needs to make you Climax for Domination.). The Arena Enemies CANNOT be Dominated if they're unable to be Dominated in their regular encounters. This is a bug/placeholder outcome display they're using, ignore it, since the Arena is currently unfinished(?).

But, don't think you can't Top enemies that don't have the Domination outcome! You can even Top the Demon King! Admittedly difficult, as it requires Reversing her Grapple as she Wrestles you while being erect. Still, she has dialogue chatter for it so it's intended!

But you will never give it to the Slime in Missionary Position, it's impossible since she has ungodly grapple power even when RESTING, so you'll never get that Slime Pussy. (This might be changed due to the new Stance Switching Sex Update)

Last edited:

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Mermaid Dominates YOU via wrestling you to the ground and Cowgirling you.
Huh, I was under the impression that the Mermaid's Domination Victory / Outcome was bugged, due to the "Seduction" (Tease) stance never resulting in her switching to the "HandsAndKnees" (Presenting) stance. And even if one managed to get her into the "HandsAndKnees" stance, then into the "Doggy" stance, it seemed like one was never actually able to get the Domination Outcome (no matter how much one sexed her).
Although, I did manage to get the Domination Outcome once (I think it was before when the "Seduction" stance into the "HandsAndKnees" stance wasn't bugged) on one of the older builds (from maybe ~2 years ago ?), but I haven't managed to get it since then. Thanks for the insight though, I'll try what you suggested.

In reference to what I said above however; I think that the "Seduction" stance that the Goblins (and Mermaid) use is bugged currently, as they seem to use "Seduction" indefinitely upon switching to the "Seduction" stance. Meaning that they never seem to use the "HandsAndKnees" stance, and makes it so that they radically increase the PC's lust.
Seems to be an infinite loop until you grapple them, then they go back to regular attacks (until they try to use "Seduction" again).

And lastly, I'm pretty curious about the Passive Outcome for the Angel; the last time I tried it it never seemed to proc. Not quite sure what version I was playing though.
Haven't done that much testing to determine whether it's bugged or not.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Huh, I was under the impression that the Mermaid's Domination Victory / Outcome was bugged, due to the "Seduction" (Tease) stance never resulting in her switching to the "HandsAndKnees" (Presenting) stance. And even if one managed to get her into the "HandsAndKnees" stance, then into the "Doggy" stance, it seemed like one was never actually able to get the Domination Outcome (no matter how much one sexed her).
Although, I did manage to get the Domination Outcome once (I think it was before when the "Seduction" stance into the "HandsAndKnees" stance wasn't bugged) on one of the older builds (from maybe ~2 years ago ?), but I haven't managed to get it since then. Thanks for the insight though, I'll try what you suggested.

In reference to what I said above however; I think that the "Seduction" stance that the Goblins (and Mermaid) use is bugged currently, as they seem to use "Seduction" indefinitely upon switching to the "Seduction" stance. Meaning that they never seem to use the "HandsAndKnees" stance, and makes it so that they radically increase the PC's lust.
Seems to be an infinite loop until you grapple them, then they go back to regular attacks (until they try to use "Seduction" again).

And lastly, I'm pretty curious about the Passive Outcome for the Angel; the last time I tried it it never seemed to proc. Not quite sure what version I was playing though.
Haven't done that much testing to determine whether it's bugged or not.
Mermaid's domination happens when you're wrestled down onto the ground (either after climax or she face sits you into exhaustion) then she uses Sit on It. A potential solution, to help avoid confusion, would be changing that to a Pacifist Outcome (makes more sense that what is already established as Domination as Pacifist at least establishes she's now in the mood to simply breed) since players spend half an hour trying to climax her into submission.

For the Angel, that one seems mis-tagged to Satisfaction/Domination too, you simply have to get her to plop-down on your face.

Seduction is indeed a bit strange, even if it's very powerful with stuff like Zonked & Stamina Draining, given that only 3 or so enemies use it. I think Goblin works well though, despite the fact they indeed do not transition from Seduction to Kneeling if you arouse them into a blowjob, yet I figure the Seduction Stance will be altered for the enemy AI in the upcoming Enemy Combat AI Update (which was confirmed a development step on the Discord a few months ago, not the Combat Sex Update which I confused entirely)

Enemies that use Seduction tactics make a lot of sense, especially for Goblins & Mermaid, since post-climax Hiro is weakened enough that they can capitalise on it. Hopefully we get more Power Bottom/Dominating Enemy AI changes, Helena's Hand Jobs are very much a dangerous tactic for depleting your Stamina, maybe something also could be done about implementing Cum Drinker as an Enemy Trait too (So enemies who can't be Dominated Outcome can take advantage of your over-eager topping by using it to heal.)

And yeah, having enemies utilise the same lust tactics we impart on them with our Power/Sub Bottom builds would be nice. Brigand even seems a good indicator of that, enemies that'll ensure they're on-top as they use you, as well as the new stance change stuff (Reverse Cowgirl Finally getting some love). Hopefully that comes with the AI changes, which we can assist by giving feedback and reports on AI glitches (such as, IIRC, Unicorn not attacking if the player is on their Back or Facing the Ground. One of those causes her to stop using actions until you change stance.)

Oh and I really wish we had a way to get Enemies to put us in the Make Out Stance (Seems near impossible, as they'll either penetrate or Judo Toss/Kneel-Force.) Maybe if the Player is using Seduction Stance they can force you into a Make-Out Stance, since you're letting your guard down, if they're the sort that would kiss you to get themselves hard/exhaust you to take advantage (like Helena, Mermaid, Goblin, Cait, Jester?, Alma, Trudy & Brigand?)

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Typo, missing punctuation for the Brigand Hail (after she sighs)
1622933144917.png
Found it actually while I was checking the Script File, initially, since I've been searching for Mudae Aliases.
1622933164692.png
Here's hoping Majalis sees this, if not I'll try to get it forwarded to their server to get it fixed, but it's a dice toss given this or the Subreddit is my only way of posting feedback like this /shrug.​

Reactions: InfestedTerran92

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Well, here it is:
The Off-Topic Thread for this thread is now up
So we can keep this thread clean of non-ToA Game related posts. Memes, fan-art sharing, discussion about who has the best armpits and deep analysis of where each of the characters fit on the Alignment chart. It'll be a much more Community focused thread, as well as one that'll be for diverting de-railing topics that emerge on this thread. Should help keep things nice & tidy, meaning questions about Save Files, JAR Files, Android Uploads and how to fuck & get fucked in ToA can be kept here!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Back on topic guys, wrong thread to be talking about this anyways since the game is called Tales of Androgyny...
We now have a diversion thread, for off-topic traffic (Such as Memes, Fan Art, Discussions about Un-Related Subjects and so on), now this thread can be kept focused on ToA Game Info, Questions and Feedback/Input regarding the new content.
Hope it helps!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes