Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Depends on what you mean by "hug", an actual normal non-sexual hug or a sexy times in their pants kind of hug?
Someone you'd like to hug after or before sex or have a non sexual hug with. Basically could be any context, just a nice hug.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does enrage do anything? Doesn't seem to affect my rage damage
IIRC it temporarily gives you a STR buff, similar to incantations like Titan Strength it lasts only for a few turns. So it will grant some damage bonus, but maybe not if you're using a non-STR modifier weapon.

Reactions: hellzznah
Mar 10, 2021
Tell me who you'd like added to the next community fan poll, as a choice, and I'll be sure to add them. Who'd you want a Quest for though, if you could have one with them as the focus?
The Elf, brothel lady, or Kylera. Just anything but Alma and that gray little shit with her health sapping cat

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The Elf, brothel lady, or Kylera. Just anything but Alma and that gray little shit with her health sapping cat
Alara is in the new poll (as well as a hypothetical containing Kylira), but I had no idea you disliked the Drow that much :oops:
Drow did win the Drunk Outcome Poll tied with Oger, which was nice, but I'll ensure that one of those three is in the next one.

Speaking of, here's the Community Weekly Fan Poll hypotheticals:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
SELKIE SETTLE DOWN ENDING?!

Making Selkie a literal Mom, who you put through a ton of anxiety about being a mid-wife & meeting her kid for the first actual time, who ends up wanting to ensure you don't go off to 'fertilise more eggs' so she just has you as a stay-at-home 'father' for her & the kid.
That'd be divine.
whos selkie?
Uhhhh, that's the name of the Demon King. Trust me.
It's the Female Goblin.
The art is astonishing, the world needs more femboy games like that. I sadly haven't found any that is worth it or isn't it in a very crude state.
Yep, plus the writing is fantastic.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes