RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
What does an impotent perk do? Don't think we got preggo.
Uhh, impotent and infertile are 2 different things, and impotency just means you can't get it up.

When i saw that note in the changelog, i was like "wait, we already have it", but now it actually shows up where you have your "anal addict" etc. and it's not just a quest flag, i thought that since it was a perk that i could just buy it with a perk point but no, it's still tied to Alma (Warlock) feminization path.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Uhh, impotent and infertile are 2 different things, and impotency just means you can't get it up.

When i saw that note in the changelog, i was like "wait, we already have it", but now it actually shows up where you have your "anal addict" etc. and it's not just a quest flag, i thought that since it was a perk that i could just buy it with a perk point but no, it's still tied to Alma (Warlock) feminization path.
Maybe this could mean we get more Companion Related Perks in future, such as Trudy's "Cornhole" use being listed as one.

Or potentially the Brigand Cant as a visible earned Perk.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
This is one great update! :love: :love: :love:
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.09.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doesnt look like the files were updated at the downloader sites im still getting :

ToA_v0.3.08.2_WIN64 .rar

• Thinking Face

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
I just realized a very minor continuity error: in the Camp background illustration we can see Tetsu the Tortoise even if Kylira isn't a companion yet

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Still nothing new about demon mommy, i am sad :(
Someone here could correct me, if I'm wrong, but I believe Majalis said that this month would be focused on implementing polled stuff while next month will be more about ironing out the Ending with more content/dialogue.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
1: Selkie
2: Selkie
4: Selkie
5: I skipped 3 and also Selkie
6: I NEED MY SELKIE!
Selkie is in the already, since a Quest for her would be fantastic, she's also in the official Patreon Encounter Poll for a Date night! Hopefully we get her Date to pass the Poll this month, would love to see us take her to the Town of Monsters or her take us to a nice place ^w^

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Selkie is in the already, since a Quest for her would be fantastic, she's also in the official Patreon Encounter Poll for a Date night! Hopefully we get her Date to pass the Poll this month, would love to see us take her to the Town of Monsters or her take us to a nice place ^w^
I just want NEED my dommy mommy Selkie to be the next camp companion, i felt so dejected when Alma won ;__;

Last edited:
  • Love
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes