Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hello guys. Is it possible to beat golem as a slut(without magic and combat skills)? I can't win arena just because golem not arouses wathever I do.
You'd need to build Lewd Energy and then use Crushing Blow. If not then you will indeed need to use some combat tactics, or gain enough of a Magic level that you can bypass the Golem safely.
Damm this game give me a confused boner but it is a good game, can we turn the main character into female.
One of the Patreon Poll options is Character Pronouns, which Majalis have explained in detail in this thread, so you could play the game as a Futa Female if the option passes the poll. If you want to get that poll option passed sooner, if you're wanting it as a feature, then you should support the Patreon so you can vote!

Reactions: yrHeTaTeJlb
Jul 5, 2017
You'd need to build Lewd Energy and then use Crushing Blow. If not then you will indeed need to use some combat tactics, or gain enough of a Magic level that you can bypass the Golem safely.

One of the Patreon Poll options is Character Pronouns, which Majalis have explained in detail in this thread, so you could play the game as a Futa Female if the option passes the poll. If you want to get that poll option passed sooner, if you're wanting it as a feature, then you should support the Patreon so you can vote!
Thanks, i will support it .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

yrHeTaTeJlb

Apr 4, 2019
Thanks. The hooker lady confused me. I thought there's no way to use combat skills when you're a whore

• Wow

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks. The hooker lady confused me. I thought there's no way to use combat skills when you're a whore
You mean the Brothel Madame? She's not a Prostitute, as is made clear in her interactions during her Quest-Chain, you can't pay to have sex with her.

The Prostitute Class alters aspects of your combat, IIRC, you lose certain combat capabilities & effectiveness but your seduction/sexual grapples are more effective. (I'd need someone who has actually used the Class extensively to clarify this in detail >_>)

yrHeTaTeJlb

Apr 4, 2019
You mean the Brothel Madame? She's not a Prostitute, as is made clear in her interactions during her Quest-Chain, you can't pay to have sex with her.

The Prostitute Class alters aspects of your combat, IIRC, you lose certain combat capabilities & effectiveness but your seduction/sexual grapples are more effective. (I'd need someone who has actually used the Class extensively to clarify this in detail >_>)
Could you specify what exactly I have to do, to enable combat capabilities during battle? I thought "build Lewd Energy" means "get X lewd during battle", but seems like it's not enough. Combat skills turn on sometimes, but I don't understand under what conditions.

I bet golem somehow, but now I can't pass Bunny. Battle skills don't turn on, and battle doesn't finish no matter how many times I satisfy the bunny.☹

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Could you specify what exactly I have to do, to enable combat capabilities during battle? I thought "build Lewd Energy" means "get X lewd during battle", but seems like it's not enough. Combat skills turn on sometimes, but I don't understand under what conditions.

I bet golem somehow, but now I can't pass Bunny. Battle skills don't turn on, and battle doesn't finish no matter how many times I satisfy the bunny.☹
Lewd Energy is gained from Hiro climaxing, it's shown in the status effect bar near his portrait with a sperm icon. You stack Lewd Energy and then do Crushing Blow, which deals massive critical damage, after performing sexual positions on the opponent. (This includes them penetrating you and climaxing from that)

There are several enemies with no Satisfy/Domination Outcome Condition, you won't be able to lewd these enemies into placation. You can still build Lewd Energy from most of these, which means having them fuck you if you're a Bottom (or 69, which can be massively useful).

I do not use the Prostitute Class so I have no understanding of how limited it is in Combat, you will need to hope someone else here uses that Class (or ask on the .) For dealing with enemies you can't satisfy, your best bet is stacking Bleed on them and then stalling them in sex-positions until they lose all of their HP.

seems i just cannot play the java version without crashes
I'd recommend making sure you're using:
- An up to date Java version
- The correct Platform Version (32,64, Linux/Mac, Android)
- The correct files extracted (ensuring that the JAR and Application files are in the same folder & being used not in the WinRar browser)

If these aren't the issue, I'd recommend posting about the issue on the Community Forum linked in this post (There's an official bug/issue thread that Majalis run on there, hopefully they can assist you in getting a solution if you explain the problem to them.)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Question:
Is there any info on Kylira's Traveling Healer encounter? Any plans for it to be properly implemented, unless it already is, for players that chose that Charisma Dialogue Choice? Having a roaming free source of food+health sounds great, especially for players that can't afford the extra food-expense while traveling. It'd also be nice if you could later offer to recruit them, if they're told to be a roaming healer.

On a similar note, would it be a good suggestion for Companions like Urka & Alma to be dismissible? Urka's extra food cost seems entirely a redundant handicap for my Pure Hero character, since you only get to Spar & Top her (successfully) in the Roaming variant, while Alma just grabs my food despite living near a town. (The Magic Reversal stuff is nice, NGL, but part of me wishes she also could be sparred with or dismissed to be re-recruited at her Manor.)

Camp Sparring in general would be a nice feature, maybe even duo battles against Urka & Alma?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Question:
Is there any info on Kylira's Traveling Healer encounter? Any plans for it to be properly implemented, unless it already is, for players that chose that Charisma Dialogue Choice? Having a roaming free source of food+health sounds great, especially for players that can't afford the extra food-expense while traveling. It'd also be nice if you could later offer to recruit them, if they're told to be a roaming healer.

On a similar note, would it be a good suggestion for Companions like Urka & Alma to be dismissible? Urka's extra food cost seems entirely a redundant handicap for my Pure Hero character, since you only get to Spar & Top her (successfully) in the Roaming variant, while Alma just grabs my food despite living near a town. (The Magic Reversal stuff is nice, NGL, but part of me wishes she also could be sparred with or dismissed to be re-recruited at her Manor.)

Camp Sparring in general would be a nice feature, maybe even duo battles against Urka & Alma?
Duo battles against Urka and Alma?

I know Hiro is a bit of a size queen but damn...

• I just jizzed my pants

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Duo battles against Urka and Alma?

I know Hiro is a bit of a size queen but damn...
Brawn & Brain, the ultimate combo of power, against our Hero. (And maybe also Trudy & Kylira helping us)
Victory could earn us respect, maybe some topping/dignified-switch pleasure/power-bottoming or servicing as a reward, while losing...
Why can't i get the image of urka fucking hiro while alma is hypnotizing him ?
(And i love it :p)
... well, to be honest, everyone wins no matter who loses. It's a team bonding exercise, which'll most likely become a boning exercise.

EDIT: Some additions to the discussion, from the Fan Discord.
1623236554332.png 1623236588910.png

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does the queen class do anything special or is it just cosmetic?
The Queen Class is the Drow Beastmistress Encounter Game Over Class, only used for that encounter ending, it's entirely cosmetic. The only true class change, so far which isn't cosmetic, is Prostitute.

happymansix2

Oct 8, 2020
The Queen Class is the Drow Beastmistress Encounter Game Over Class, only used for that encounter ending, it's entirely cosmetic. The only true class change, so far which isn't cosmetic, is Prostitute.
seems like a lot of effort for a hard to get game over

• Hey there
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes