guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
You mean the Brothel Madame? She's not a Prostitute, as is made clear in her interactions during her Quest-Chain, you can't pay to have sex with her.

The Prostitute Class alters aspects of your combat, IIRC, you lose certain combat capabilities & effectiveness but your seduction/sexual grapples are more effective. (I'd need someone who has actually used the Class extensively to clarify this in detail >_>)
Yo i have used the prostitute class often. It has its draw back but its strengths. First off anything outside of the goblin will go down in like one or 2 handjobs. Be warned though there are enemies who cant be sexedout of a fight like the spidrr and darknight.

It does diminish your combat ability but in all honsety it does little. Granted i do play with the points system so i am stronger than nost starting out.

Atrongest build in the game my opinion is a melee build. Magic has its weaknesses and is to slow sometimes to cast offensively. It can one shot early game monsters but u will struggle late game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twiton

bitogno

May 9, 2018
To be honest, I haven't played the late game seriously that much but from my experience, oil + fire nuke almost everything (true fire for the harder enemies) (I don't recall one enemy needing more than 2 oil + (true) fire).

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Could you specify what exactly I have to do, to enable combat capabilities during battle? I thought "build Lewd Energy" means "get X lewd during battle", but seems like it's not enough. Combat skills turn on sometimes, but I don't understand under what conditions.
Hope the quoted posts below help!
Yo i have used the prostitute class often. It has its draw back but its strengths. First off anything outside of the goblin will go down in like one or 2 handjobs. Be warned though there are enemies who cant be sexedout of a fight like the spidrr and darknight.

It does diminish your combat ability but in all honsety it does little. Granted i do play with the points system so i am stronger than nost starting out.

Atrongest build in the game my opinion is a melee build. Magic has its weaknesses and is to slow sometimes to cast offensively. It can one shot early game monsters but u will struggle late game.
To be honest, I haven't played the late game seriously that much but from my experience, oil + fire nuke almost everything (true fire for the harder enemies) (I don't recall one enemy needing more than 2 oil + (true) fire).

Thank you everyone for you insight! As I largely play a Purity Top, even if I do love indulging the Switch content, I had no advice to give them :oops:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
how do you beat the werewolf? what poses should i get?
Werewolfs go down pretty easy to Domination, but they can also be placated with handjobs, yet for combat you want to parry their claw attacks (iirc that works for these enemies despite their claws). Bleed stacking works, but if you're going for a Domination victory you can lower their HP to cause the Injured debuff.

Defeating the Werewolf in combat, one of the variants I think, by making them reach 0 HP will cause a STR check if you don't have Scentless. This is a potential forced fuck, if you have too high STR.

Poses wise, I'd recommend Parry (As always), Slide (if you need to avoid attacks and knock them down), Blitz Attack & Stone Wall.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Werewolfs go down pretty easy to Domination, but they can also be placated with handjobs, yet for combat you want to parry their claw attacks (iirc that works for these enemies despite their claws). Bleed stacking works, but if you're going for a Domination victory you can lower their HP to cause the Injured debuff.

Defeating the Werewolf in combat, one of the variants I think, by making them reach 0 HP will cause a STR check if you don't have Scentless. This is a potential forced fuck, if you have too high STR.

Poses wise, I'd recommend Parry (As always), Slide (if you need to avoid attacks and knock them down), Blitz Attack & Stone Wall.
Thank you dude helped a lot.

• Yay, new update!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Alma content tomorrow lads, hopefully the following week will add art for it since it's usually encounter first then art later.
Aww. Wish Selkie had won that poll. I want more content with our favorite shortstack with a bumpy third leg...

• Love

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Aww. Wish Selkie had won that poll. I want more content with our favorite shortstack with a bumpy third leg...
We must hope that the Selkie Lovers unite on the Patreon, I totally want to see where we take her or where she takes us on that date, or we must support the creators on Patreon ourselves!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
We must hope that the Selkie Lovers unite on the Patreon, I totally want to see where we take her or where she takes us on that date, or we must support the creators on Patreon ourselves!
I was actually referring to the poll where Alma became companion. Selkie was one of the other choices. I really do wish she had been chosen. I'm curious how some of the scenes would have changed. Like the one where she sneaks into your camp when you're sleeping, for example.
And because goblins are one of the few races in the game that can get you pregnant, there would prbably have been a lot more of those types of scenes, instead of the pointless half-goblin births that just vanish like they never happened.

• Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I was actually referring to the poll where Alma became companion. Selkie was one of the other choices. I really do wish she had been chosen. I'm curious how some of the scenes would have changed. Like the one where she sneaks into your camp when you're sleeping, for example.
And because goblins are one of the few races in the game that can get you pregnant, there would prbably have been a lot more of those types of scenes, instead of the pointless half-goblin births that just vanish like they never happened.
That sounds wonderful, I would hope she can potentially be the fifth companion (unless that slot is reserved for someone)
Selkie legit sounds like a wonderful fuck-buddy, both top & bottom, but more so I want some affectionate content of Hiro being more nice to her. I really wish Hiro's opinion of Goblins could be improved in future Goblin Encounters.

Reactions: Azriel Satan

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That sounds wonderful, I would hope she can potentially be the fifth companion (unless that slot is reserved for someone)
Selkie legit sounds like a wonderful fuck-buddy, both top & bottom, but more so I want some affectionate content of Hiro being more nice to her. I really wish Hiro's opinion of Goblins could be improved in future Goblin Encounters.

You're missing some incredibly important ones, though.
Selkie demands you drop to your knees to treat you like the cock swallowing slut you are.
Same for the back, of course.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You're missing some incredibly important ones, though.
Selkie demands you drop to your knees to treat you like the cock swallowing slut you are.
Same for the back, of course.
High STR Hiro could request an Ouroboros 69, which she'd be impressed to see if you could even do.
And of course we'd be able to service her plenty, either when she demands it or if we request to, I just wanted to give some examples I had in mind. :giggle:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Reverse Cowgirl also triggers the Domination Outcome in the Mermaid Fight, for those wondering, so be warned when doing Doggy Style.

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.09.2)

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.09.2)

Ah, was hoping for Alma this week. No worries, stoked about this 'Spicy Play'!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes